Da Semi-Finalz

We are now playing 5 matches in ten days.

including one game on the 27th of april, and another on the 29th!

Then you have Man Utd on the 1st, at Old Trafford :D

Sean said:
The Charlton v West Ham match will be a good one.

foool, not our fault u's arent in any tournaments now, and hav ****** up the prem :D :p

Sean said:
I only watched the first half, the second goal was sooooo lucky. Didn't watch the second half because I watched The Apprentice

how a one on one finish from 2 yards out is lucky is beyond me...

anyway was it was a good game and a good win for us, not keen about the fixture congestion shizzle, but id rather that thn the usual season wher we jus peter out. hopefully we can win one trophy this season.

It was lucky because Hasselbaink had the ball, got tackled, bounced to viduka, got tackled, bounced free to Morrisson.

lmao, it would be sheer skill if it was ronaldo ey ....

Liverpool 2--Chelsea 1

No double 4 Chelsea:p

I think Liverpool will go on and win the cup now.

hmm..liverpool arent the better team,compared to chelsea that is, but they seem to have a a good habit of winning finals. SO iam a bit worried, I think we had a better chance against an off form chelsea, but what the hey.

COME ON BORO

Hopefull of a West Ham v Liverpool final :)

Anyone who beats Chelsea does deserve alot of credit also wtf was Cisse playing at!!!

Kris said:
Hopefull of a West Ham v Liverpool final :)

Anyone who beats Chelsea does deserve alot of credit also wtf was Cisse playing at!!!

ha come on gretna!

weve beat west ham in the past week so why cant we do it again

no excuses

Excuses? :p

It was a real 'game of two halves' cos Boro had the best of the first and didnt make it count,whereas West Ham came out flying in the second,and Harewood scored a great goal.

I hope West Ham win in the final,would love them to stuff Liverpool!

Would be nice to see West Ham beat Liverpool they have a chance, but can't see them doing it. Unlucky Boro haha. :p

Im a west ham supporter, and just happy to be in a final and in europe. But we do have a chance of winning the cup.

I like Liverpool & I also like West Ham so am not 2 fussed who wins, just hope its a good final

PS- I love the West Ham song "am forever blowing bubbles" :D

I hope Liverpool stuff them so I don't have to watch that Pardew shuffle ever again, what a prat.

That was class, least it shows he is a west ham fan.

Middlesbrough were 2-0 down, 3-0 down on aggregate, Maccarone scored after 33 mins to make it 3-1 on aggregate, Boro need 3 more, they can't possibly do it again can they?

Why are you talking about the UEFA Cup in a thread about the FA Cup :p