Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi i bought a download of the game through the game.co.uk website and it took my payment etc i contacted game as i did not receive an activation code and they told me to contact a company called metaboli as they deal with the downloads. I am unable to get a number to contact them and only and email address. After email 3 times i have still had nothing back. Any assistance in what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Demand a refund from Game and buy and download the game from steam.

Staff member
Reaction score
tell them you want your money back for poor customer service. and never buy from game again

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

If you're going to get a game digitally, ALWAYS buy it from steam

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
As above yeah. Apparently, people e-mailed at least 4 weeks ago, and got nothing back apart from automated response. download from steam, or like me get the disc and activate through steam. Surprised though, as i never had any such problems when downloading from game in the past

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers, i phoned Game again and they said to wait 2 more days and then phone them back and they will look into it. I have looked at a few forums and it seems that a few people are not receiving replied from metaboli!!

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
I'd still demand a refund rather than wait 2 days and have a game you paid for, but cannot use. When did you get it?

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It should be nothing to do with Metaboli, Game are using that as a smokescreen. There have been a few members on here who had the same problem but eventually got their code in an email sent from an @game.co.uk email address.

Phone them now/as soon as the lines are open next and ask to speak to a supervisor, then ask for your code or a refund, dont hang up or agree to call back/be called back until you get what you want.

Reaction score
I bought it this afternoon and i phoned them and they told me that metaboli take 24/48 hours to reply. So emailed them 3 times and no reply so far. Ill phone them tomorrow if i do not have anything and demand a refund. Could i used someone elses activation key that has downloaded it from the same place/