Rubikscube77

Reaction score
Well, I’ve only recently joined this site and I realised people like writing about how there doing with lower league clubs so I thought to myself I may have ago and so I have, so from now on I will be updating this thread to let people know how I am doing I will update it monthly (in game time) starting at the end of August with a few screenshots of the table and my team est. But at the moment this is my team one game into the season and as I don't have very much money I have had to make do with what I have, but I managed to form a partnership with West Ham, who so kindly have loaned Freddie Sears out to me for the season, also signed a few players for free (Ugo Udoji, James Martin and Patrick Collins.)

And as I'm a noob and have no idea how to upload a picture onto here I put my team into an attachment (I hope)

PS:
One game into the season Dag&Red 5-0 Bournemouth including a wonder goal by Matty Ritchie, Ball straight into the goal from a corner kick :D

Scott.

Nice win on the first game mate :) I'm doing a similar thing with AFC Wimbledon :) Got 3 successive promotions so far and in League 1 :) Pretty hard but worth it because it's a real achievement :p I'll be following :)

Jeez, what a weird first month after a first game thrashing Bournemouth things got a bit strange... kicked out of the league cup after a 5-3 loss to Birmingham, 2nd round in the Johnstone's paint trophy beating Colchester, 2 draws in the league. Still I'm very proud as are media prediction was to be relegated but we are quite happy at 8th thank you very much! I made a couple more signings (Bertrand Bossu (GK) from Aberdeen, Robbie Threlfall (LB) on loan from Liverpool and Kieran Djilali Attacking Midfielder from the mighty Crystal Palace. ;))

So yeah Ive posted a few pictures (Tactics est) and ill keep you updated :)View attachment 10814

View attachment 10813

View attachment 10811

View attachment 10815

View attachment 10812

View attachment 10816

Last edited:
2nd Month:

Nothing really interesting happened in September i drew one 1-1 with Bury. lost two :( 3-1 Notts county and 2-1 Accrington Stanley but won one too :) 4-1 at home to Wycombe. I'm currently in 10th so its all good I guess ive been keeping the same tactics and everything but my team gives up in the second half as you can see by the Notts County game but im still happy :D

View attachment 10834

View attachment 10835

View attachment 10836