Which team should i take?

• Total voters

CallumR

Reaction score
because of restart this vould be closed ! Thanks a lot

yn6ul3vp.png

Associazione Sportiva Roma (BIT: ASR, LSE: 0DMN), commonly referred to as simply Roma, is a professional Italian football club based in Rome. Founded by a merger arranged by the Fascist regime in 1927, Roma have participated in the top-tier of Italian football for all of their existence but one season in the early 50s (1951–52). For their 61st season in a row (80th overall), Roma competed in Serie A for the 2012–13 season.

Roma have won Serie A three times, first in 1941–42 then in 1982–83 and again in 2000–01, as well as winning nine Coppa Italia titles and two Supercoppa Italiana titles. On the European stage Roma won an Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1960–61, coming close to European Cup victory in 1983–84 (lost the one-legged final played at home against Liverpool after a penalty shootout), and finishing as runners-up in the UEFA Cup for 1990–91 (two-legged aggregate defeat against Internazionale).

Home games are currently played at the Stadio Olimpico, a venue they share with city rivals Lazio. With a capacity of over 72,000, it is the second largest of its kind in Italy, with only San Siro able to seat more. In September 2009 the club unveiled plans to build a new 55,000-capacity stadium in the western suburbs of Rome. Its design was modeled after English football stadiums with the objective being to give fans a closer view of the pitch. In September 2011, it was announced that the new president, Thomas DiBenedetto, had reached an agreement with the mayor of Rome, Gianni Alemanno, to have the new stadium completed by 2016. Like the previous plan by Sensi, this new stadium is to be modeled after English stadiums.

The legend of the club named Francesco Totti played until 1993 for the giallorossi and his contract goes till 2016.

4mxyk3w2.png

- Win the italian Championship
- Win the Coppa Nazionale
- Win the UEFA Champions League
- Destroy ManU
- Find a new Francesco Totti
- Buy a Superstar in first season
- win the most of derby della Capitale

Francesco Totti

Daniele De Rossi
Mehdi Benatia
Erik Lamela
Kevin Strootman

Last edited:
Come on guys, i need a winner because i will start the game today.

vote,vote,vote (H)......

Im sorry but ManU is not really my favourite. They destroy Rome in CL 7-1. (6)

Roma as I am Italian even though I don't like them :p

Sì, è vero:D Calcio è più bello poi football XD

Thanks for voting guys! I dont know who i delete the Poll so i let it. AS Roma is the winner of the battle and the first entry be edit.

kmiwbpcu.png

In July the club could sign many good players and the tifosi dream about the "Scudetto". Paris SG beat 35 Mio € for the 19 year old defender Marquinhos and club boss Palotta accept the unbelievebale offer. Few months ago he arrived in rome just for 5 Mio €. The player would stay in the capital but Roma can't turn down the mega offer from PSG. We wish Marcos all the best and hope he will be lucky all the time. Sports director Walter Sabatini signs the 16 years old Tin Jedvaj from Dinamo Zagreb.

2nwc8fxg.png

click to see player profile

Many european top clubs would sign him but Roma gets the surcharge for 5 Mio €. He could be the new Paolo Maldini and be very happy to sign at AS Rome. Panagiotis Tachtsidis is also leaving the club and plays for Catania Calcio the next three years. Another coup for the club was to sign the 25 year old maroccan Mehdi Benatia from Udinese Calcio. The surcharge are over 17 Mio €.

rdmcc4rb.png

Another player arrived in Rome. The dutch midfielder Kevin Strootman are on the way for 18 Mio €. Many thousand Tifosi waiting for his arrival at the rome airport. I am very happy about this transfer and hope he will be a leader at all the time.

fn7e79oc.png

Few weeks ago club boss Palotta say in a media day that he will buy a worldclass player this year. Could it be Kevin Strootman? No he didn't. Today the roman boss presents a surprise for many roma tifosi and the media in the capital.

a66w9w7n.png

The 22 year old russian attacking midfielder Alan Dzagoev signs a 4 year contract at AS Rome. The surcharge are over 33 Mio €. But why could the club pay so many for one player? Normally the club boss didn't aloud this but the club sell Marcos (35Mio €/PSG) and Osvaldo (18Mio €/AS Monaco). Dzagoev are the most desired player of last year roma cach Zdenek Zeman. Palotta and Sabatini are impressed of his game and make the transfer perfect.
At the end of this post you will see that he is playing as deep laying forward in my formation und i think you couldn't understand. But i am sure that he learn this position very fast and play together with Totti & Lamela in attacing movement. I have this idea about my new Roma attack and it will work, believe me.

Other players sign in: Skorupski (GK), Maicon (WB), De Sanctis (GK), Destro (DLF)
Players who leave the club: Marquinhos, Osvaldo

ezr7h9ar.png

Talented Roma players
:
Alessio Romagnoli, Amato Ciciretti, Claudiu Bumba

Squad L1, Squad L2, Formation

This year the club must take the next step and run the league table to be one of the three teams to be aloud to play in UEFA Champions League. The last two years are very disappoiting and the tifosi have no credit left for another bad result in serie a.

Post scriptum:
I am sorry for my english and hope you understand the important things.

Last edited:
You stole Strootman from United why do everyone steal our targets thiago to bayer Strootman to AS Roma Will follow !

This is fantastic mate. The graphics and everything, very well done.

@gavinwwe: Because Strootman sign in Rome a 5 year contract and say in his first press conference that he want play just for one club and this is as! He is impressed about players like Totti and de rossi and it is an honour two play with players like that. Daje Strootman!!!!!

@meguel: Thx a lot! Yesterday i am very busy and i promise the following posts will be much better! I love this club and i will show you all of my devotion!

Last edited:
it's gonna be a sad sad day when the legend, the icon, Francesco Totti is going to retire.

The first two games are done and i think the next part will come tomorrow!

I am sorry but i have to restart the game. I will do this tonight and start a new thread because of Osvaldo!

Why?!? In reality he stay in rome and i like him. I just sell him because i think he must gone soon...

I hope you follow me threw my new Thread.

Sorry,sorry,sorry....

PS: i swear to give to you a long story!!!!