plinie19

Reaction score
Name: **** Dalei
Club: Shenhua
Nationality: Chinese
Position: Goal Keeper

Strengths: Punching, Reflexes, Determination

Weaknesses: Ariel Ability, Handling 1v1s

Description: Goalkeeper (Balanced Personality)

Agent: Zhou Bo

Report: A young project keeper, ****, has been sensational for me for the Chinese NT in my recent save. While he does need some work he is young and will throw his body around. His high Acceleration and Pace ratings coupled with his Eccentricity would make him serviceable in the Sweeper keeper role if you play with one. Does require a WP if you play in a country where they are required but will usually pick up caps quickly, China has the Asian Cup in the first season of the game, and he is cheap.

That looks like a great find. I suggest you tell him he needs to find a barber, quickly.

Yeah I can't help but laugh every time i see him pop up in the news feed. If you look at the picture of his attributes though he has 4 shutouts in 4 appearances this calendar year for the NT.

Looks a good find. You have the Asian Leagues loaded up?

Yeah he does look very good but you probably have to load up some Asians league to sign him for a European team

Yea in this save I only have the available Asian leagues loaded. You would have ot have China loaded or all Chinese players loaded.

looks like his mom stuck a potty on his head and cut...

not a bad find, lacks some attributes, but he is only 22, Gk's peak at 30 anyway (well 30-35)