markrobert30

Reaction score
Hey I'm starting my 3rd season with Man Utd and Daley Blind has been really good in the Ball Winning Midfield role. The dilemma is PSG have just bidded 33 million for him.

Anyone think I should snap there hand off with that offer mind you I have, Tielemans and Gil Romero Ander Herrera Lucas Romero and Wanyama who i'm re training as a CB.

Cheers

Personally, I think yes I'd accept £33m, or maybe try asking for £35m

Might try that Andrew I have replacements but he's been steady eddie in the middle of the park.

I've been using him on my United save, very solid, what's his value compared to the offer?

I think I'd be very tempted by £35m, with the replacements already there as well, could be worth it if they have proven solid too.

Yeah while Blind got injured Lucas Romero stepped in and he never really looked back until he lacked fitness :(

I think personally, I'd go for it, but maybe if you're doubtful, ask for £40m?

The one thing that would put me off a bit is so much of it over monthly installments

The one thing that would put me off a bit is so much of it over monthly installments

Why? It's like £1.5m per month over 2 years, works wonders for the finances. Of course, unless you really need the money straight away.

Personally i would sell him and bring in someone like Lucas Romero or he how Diego Poyet has developed.

Lucas Romero has just take Blinds mantle after I accepted the bid I don't really need the money as I have a pretty good squad but he asked to talk to them ;)

Why? It's like £1.5m per month over 2 years, works wonders for the finances. Of course, unless you really need the money straight away.

For some reason I've never been a fan of it, I might try and stop always being against it though.

For some reason I've never been a fan of it, I might try and stop always being against it though.

I'm a huge fan of it, except in the first transfer window when I need the money straight away. It helps a lot with the finances with providing a steady income, and it often makes it possible for the other clubs to bid higher as they don't have to pay the whole fee in one go.

I'm a huge fan of it, except in the first transfer window when I need the money straight away. It helps a lot with the finances with providing a steady income, and it often makes it possible for the other clubs to bid higher as they don't have to pay the whole fee in one go.

I've never really thought of it that way! I'll probably be more willing now you've said it like that, when the right offer comes in of course.