Dalglish yet to discuss targets

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish says he has not spoken the club's owners about bringing players into the club during the January transfer window.

More...

They need to sort it, quickly. 2 weeks left to the transfer window, we need a left-back and a winger.

They have been linked with many players recently, intresting to see who they sign if they sign.

Agree with ben needs to be adressed and fast! A new strike partner for torres and a lb, and seriously get rid of some dead wood!

a left defender , 2 wingers , one partner for torres and i think a good defensive midfielder....and also they could sell konchesky...

a left defender , 2 wingers , one partner for torres and i think a good defensive midfielder....and also they could sell konchesky...

and poulsen too ;)

Really.... in the summer they were linked with so many good players but likes of konchesky and poulsen is what we see. Really hope Dalglish knows which aspects in the team that he needs to strengthen and also buy quality ones too.

need at least one good centre back, a good left back, , a good winger and a good backup/partner for Torres depending on formation. The reality is they may get one of these this Jan and hopefully the rest in the summer. Most needed is a good centre back tbh

Liverpool should focus on buying 2 solid centre-backs, before going into buying strikers or wingers.
The problem isn't scoring goals, it's that we concede to many and they are mainly conceded because of stupid mistakes made by skrtel.

We don't need a strike partner for Torres he is a lone striker simple as. Need some support on the wings though. Saurez and a centre back would be perfect until the end of the season. If that's all we can afford.

its the way NESV works, they were the same with the Red-Sox, majority of Red-sox transactions come out of nowhere really, they like to keep things quite and away from the media.....

as for what 'Pool need, just about anything, only position im confident in is @ RB with Kelly and Johnson, and Johnson has been mediocre @ best this season, as for ST torres imo is better suited as a lone Striker, his best season came from playing alone, he needs more help from the flanks badly though!

dalglish was seen with john w.henry and 10-14 associates in a resteraunt just outside liverpool earlier today. hope it means something. we are very strongly linked with saurez who has said hes a massive fan of liverpool. hopefully we give them babel and some cash for him. woudnt mind warnock on loan either, though i do think aurelio should be number 1 left back

dalglish was seen with john w.henry and 10-14 associates in a resteraunt just outside liverpool earlier today. hope it means something. we are very strongly linked with saurez who has said hes a massive fan of liverpool. hopefully we give them babel and some cash for him. woudnt mind warnock on loan either, though i do think aurelio should be number 1 left back

I'd rather get Insua back as left back than Warnock.
But if it's not possible to recall Insua, getting Warnock on loan wouldn't be the worst idea.

Babel's in talks with Hoffenheim - fee's agreed, personal terms being discussed.