Damián Casalinuovo - Lower league beast.

AledD

Reaction score
Haven't seen this guy mentioned. If you're managing in the lower leagues this guy is an absolute must buy. Free at the start of the game I believe and in my first season with Leyton Orient he scored 50+ goals averaging just under a goal a game. So clinical and helped me actually secure the Carling Cup in my first season, which with a League One side is pretty incredible.

Was incredible at League One but I'm pretty cure he can be signed for leagues lower down too. Not sure how he plays out at Championship level yet (about to start first season in Championship soon) but I can guarentee that this guy will score tonnes in the lower leagues. Pure beast.

Pretty strange. I saw someone else saying it's pretty good too, but I bought it for my Bristol Rovers (league 2) and I must say he sucked for me. In 22 games he only scored 3 goals. So more importantly, what formation did you use? Which role did you give him? Any specific orders? And who was his partner in forward?

I have him for York - scored 5 in 22 games in Conference and currently 3 from 20 in League 2 - gets 60% of shots on target but keepers always seem to save his weak efforts! Very disapointed in him.

Sorry I haven't updated this. Probably should've posted a bit more info and screens in the first post.

I used a classic tactic style so can't tell you the type but he had high closing down and high creative freedom. Never with long shots and had him running from deep and with the ball a lot. Most of the goals he scored where through running with ball solo.

Here's a few screens of his stats for me last year and this year. Haven't played this save since the first post so not much about him in Championship:

History:

Profile:
qQ3Ru.png

Was this classic tactic Mr houghs by any chance ?
Looks a great low league player, but if its that tactic then any ST could have got 50 goals

No just a standard 4-4-2 at home and 4-1-4-1 away. I tweaked the team and player instructions throughout the season but this was the things I kept consistant are listed above.

Don't have the tactic saved anywhere at the moment but I'll post one up if I ever start the game up again. Focusing on another save at the moment.