tommytorres

Reaction score
I have just signed 15 year old Dan Crowley for 12million off of arsenal for my liverpool save as he is predicted to be a world class player. I have seen threads on Jordan Rossiter and zelalem (who I also signed) nut never Crowley.
So is he any good or just a waste of time? Any screenshots and advice on how to train him would be amazing thanks

Don't have any screenshots unfortunately, but I had him on a previous save and he turns out really well. I think I had him and Ledson in a midfield together and they did amazingly well. Might see if i can poach him again on my current save before he gets picked up by someone else.

Get him in the first season so he doesn't get to settled and before his price starts to go up

12million?!?

You're crazy bro, lol. I assume it wasn't the first season?

Yeah he's okay. Most of those young players are similar because they have no PMMs and their mostly similar PA in editor. What they turn out in your actual games varies from save to save.

I have in my 3rd season at Arsenal Zelalem, Crowley, Ledson, Roberts and a few other young English players coming along nicely. Zelalem has become almost as good as Yaya Toure in mine.

I have just signed 15 year old Dan Crowley for 12million off of arsenal for my liverpool save as he is predicted to be a world class player. I have seen threads on Jordan Rossiter and zelalem (who I also signed) nut never Crowley.
So is he any good or just a waste of time? Any screenshots and advice on how to train him would be amazing thanks
I have never really used him for my first team but here are some screenshot im in season 20/21, looks like he might be a good mid level prem playerView attachment 619774View attachment 619778

Get Gerrard to tutor him and he turns on really gd! Currently 17 on my save and has 18 technique and 19 passing ??????

Well worth the money, get Gerrard to tutor him and he turns out really gd! Currently 17 on my save and he already has 17 dribbling, 18 technique and 19 passing.

Last edited: