• Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
dan-gosling-415x275.jpg

Newcastle United have completed the signing of Dan Gosling, who has signed a four-year deal with the club. The transfer is expected to be confirmed by Newcastle United later today, but Everton have lodged an appeal. If their appeal is successful, Newcastle have to pay up to 4m in compensation for the player, as well as a sell-on clause for Plymouth, who sold Gosling to Everton in 2008.

HERE & HERE

Once transfer is confirmed by Newcastle, I will post up other links.
Views and comments welcome.

He seems to be an okay signing for Newcastle,not sure how much of an impact can he have on them though

He better not cost us 4m, there are better players around for that money.

With first team football I think he might do well there, although I hope he doesn't (6)

With first team football I think he might do well there, although I hope he doesn't (6)

We just to wait and see....although I doubt how much first-team football he will get as Newcastle's Midfield is by far their strongest point and the likes of Nolan,Jonas,Barton etc. will shut him out for sure

We just to wait and see....although I doubt how much first-team football he will get as Newcastle's Midfield is by far their strongest point and the likes of Nolan,Jonas,Barton etc. will shut him out for sure

He can play rightback tho, and he is better than Simpson.

Hopefully he'll turn out good and we don't have that many good and young prospect either.

Still suprised Everton have let him go but could be a bargain for Newcastle.

If he does end up costing us £4m I can't see Ashley giving any more transfer money

Everton will fight for every last penny. Think your board may have made a booboo if their case isn't watertight.

The 4 million hasn't even been confirmed yet.

It could turn out to be a massive signing.

Dan Gosling Move to Newcastle

As an Everton fan, I'm staggered the admin staff at Everton allowed this to happen. What a major screw up to let such a talented player leave. Moyes must be going mental like I am! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back