Dan Gosling Agrees to Newcastle Move.

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the 4m doesn't have to be paid.

Good signing for toon.

Good signing, quite versatile, 'Castle will be safe in my opinion, as long as they don't panic & sack the manager when they're not doing well, and don't spend massive for a few years.

Robert Koren anyone?

Ok, if Djalo is coming in, as it is rumoured, then woot woot.

So has he signed for newcastle or not then? I've not heard anything at all.......

Until it is official on the clubs website I'm still not going to believe it's a done deal.

hes worth four million all day long what you lot on about hes 20 a future england star well worth the money

A very good signing if Newcastle can avoid the £4m fee, if they can't it could be bad as they don't seem to have much money knocking about so that's £4m less to spend on players that are more likely are to play in the first 11. I could be wrong though as I don't really have much clue how good he is but if he's started for Everton then he can't be too bad for a newly promoted team.

Without doubt Gosling is a highly talented youngster who will be develop into an excellent player. We lost out big time.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6272531,00.html

Skysports.com understands Newcastle are poised to sign former Everton youngster Dan Gosling in the next 24 hours.
As exclusively revealed by skysports.comat the start of July, Newcastle were lining up a shock move for Gosling following a contract wrangle at Everton.
Gosling and his representatives are on Tyneside to put the finishing touches to his move to St James' Park.
The England Under-21 international arrives at Newcastle on a four-year deal after leaving Everton on a free transfer earlier this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back