angs123

Reaction score
What do you all play him as? i am thinking of ball winning midfielder (defend/support) or deep lying playmaker. which role does he play best as?

i play him as anchorman when i buy him, i usually then switch to 4-5-1

how much do you have to pay for him also ? i had bids of 23mill turned down!

61m. 17m upfront, 24m over 48 months and 20m after 40 league games.
shall try out anchoman. btw his performances are "real good". Debut in league match against Newcastle. Red card in 51 minute. What a way to justify his 61m transfer fee...

i am roma playing him as ball winning midfielder with perrotta box to box midfielder and they been brilliant just struggled at start of season a bit but he been great so far down the season and i gave him more freedom to move and shoot from long distance he scored screamer from 45 yard last match against juve was sooo goood.... i am glad to have perrotta, totti and de rossi in my midfield...

61m wow thats way to much for me oh well. if i got him id play him as a ball wining mid support!

i play him as ball winning support too and he is brilliant score alot and holds the midfield real well give him space to shoot sometimes too does brilliantly...

Wow, £61 million is a lot.

Last edited:
i got him and i play him as a dmc and a deep lyin playmaker how did u get so much money with liverpool???

i'm in my second season. finished the season with 3 titles, epl, fa cup and ecc. the board gave me 40+ million to spend.

i signed de rossi for man city first season for 33m nd he didnt seem to play to well and i tried him in ball winning as defence and support

oh fair enuf well done i was just confused by ure sig.....

how much do you have to pay for him also ? i had bids of 23mill turned down!
i paid 49 mil with man utd

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

i'm in my second season. finished the season with 3 titles, epl, fa cup and ecc. the board gave me 40+ million to spend.
your name aint rafa then;)

I play a 4-5-1 with him as a defensive midfielder anchorman - his stats are naturally suited for that role and his natural position is DM

i got ripped off them i payed.. wait for it... a whooping 72 mill for him as i thought he would be a really good singing but song is keeping him out of my side he is useless, if i sell him i would never get 60 mill for him or even 70 so i think i have done a really bad deal. Roma are laughing at me at present i thinks lol. i wanna sign a good solid holding player as my formations are, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1. depending on opponents. but i have to say his performances are bad. average rating of 6.83. i expected more from him. waste of money. i play him as ball winning mid/defend. i have tryed defensive mid/ defend, also anchor man, total rhubarb people. I'd rather of bought veira back to the arsenal for 5mill. i was stupid.

I bought him to partner Cesc in my ManUtd
Ball winnig midfilder/support in defencive tac
and Box to box/support in att tactic