daniel jones

jamgla

Reaction score
i am confused by my player daniel jones, basically the only thing he can do is run fast and for 2 seasons in a row he has been the player with the best form.

all this highest figures are in the right places.

i wouldnt be complaining

So far ive found that anyone with Pace is really good on FM, which may expain it depite his poor technical

pace is always good, but its not the sole thing.

As wolves are ****, its not suprising he's wowing the crowd ;)

wolves are not **** and i dont think boozad will be to pleased!!!

mate, im a villa supporter so you arent gonna get me agreeing that the yam yams are good ;)

the thing is u obvioulsy dont know wolves fans, i bit of pace wud not impress them. tbh they are the most hard to please fans i know of:D

cant be that hard to please judging from your sig. Mick McCarty!! ;)

ok ok this has gone too far lets just leave it there:)

No way I ****** him off coz I thought he was *****. Played Rosa instead. And who was it said Wolves was ****?

well wolves am **** birmingham r betta n cor w8 till we play ya cuz we gonna **** on ya like we did wiv blues

i always thought birmingham fans wer stupid but i never they **** on themselves

Haha yea, first person Ive ever known who's into scat :yikes:

errr how off topic has this gone! Whilst everyone's having a pop at each other, my native North East easily have the most Passionate fans in England (yes, even the Darliods >_>) and we're not the easiest bunch of fans to please (unless your Sunderland and you find a draw to be the best thing in the world! :p) so Bah at you all :D

To the topic, the **** players with pace are always the better one's on FM :cool:

the thing is u obvioulsy dont know wolves fans, i bit of pace wud not impress them. tbh they are the most hard to please fans i know of:D

When I was at Molineux earlier this season the Wolves fans were having the better of the game and they were still quiet and miserable, imagine how happy they were when Lupoli crossed for Stevie Howard to nod in. Yay for missed penalties and stealing away points. :D

i blame ****** glenn hoddle for all of that.

he made the fans get bored of his walk the ball into the goal style football
so now we only get around 19,000. and before hoddle came we had at least 25,000 a week when we were in championship.

he also wasted 1.5 million on frankowski, who is now on loan at tenerife.

he has to be the worst decision in my opinion wolves have made in my lifetime.:D

btw i could have rambled on even more aboout how much i hate hoddle, but i could be typing all day:D