flybysilva

Reaction score
I am on the verge of signing Pacheco for £17m from Liverpool. His stats are good for his age and is labelled the next david villa but is he worth it and does he progress.

Before i confirm the transfer i was wondering if anyone had a game a few years down the line with him in it and what his stats are like.

Thanks

im not sure his finishing and composure will increase enough to be a good striker, but he'd make a good amc. though he needs good mental tutor (gerrard)

No way should you pay £17M for him now.

On my Newcastle save he is OK. 2013/2014 now and I signed him 2010/2011 for £1.4M. First season, 18 starts, 7 goals. Second season, 30 starts, 14 goals. He will get better but he's not worth £17M.

Fair enough i think i will get wendel from atlectico mineiro instead as i can pick him up for 4.5m

he looks good with those stats but i think witsel is right. Hes not 17m good

naw, he's nowhere near worth 17 M , but, you never know how he turns out.

Well Ive made my decision.

After seeing CorvetteC3s screen shots I decided to get Wendel over Pacheco.
Considering Pacheco would have cost me £17m and Wendel only costing me £4.5m i think it is a bargain and better value for money.

Thank you to everyone for your comments and screen shots

OMG.. i got him for 22M .. and he did nothing a whole season.. played a lot of games.. (24-26) and score like 6 goals and did 9-10 assists ..

:(

lol i bought wendel for 19 mil in my first season because he was dubbed the next kaka!!! They wouldnt accept anything less crazy! and you got him for 4.5......**** do i feel hard done by lol ill post a screenie of his att's