bad_loser

Reaction score
Im chelsea 3rd season and he has been to loan in first season at newcastle scored 20 goals in Championship.
At second season he was backup striker for me (aguero,drogba,dzeko,) and scored about 10-15 goals in 30-35 appearances.
So im now thinking should i put him more to play and degrade drogba to bench because he is 33
or sell him?
i use him as a poacher and using thugs training
so i want to know how should i play him and is he good enough?

first of all whos degrade drogba lol. i would play more of sturridge and use drogba as backup.

i say stick with aguero and dzeko up front.

Play aguero as a poacher and dzeko as either a complete striker, target man or advanced forward hes class at all three!

degrade drogba means stop playing him as main striker and drop him to bench and use him as a sub.

I dont need help for other strikers i just need advice for sturridge because he is young and has potential but i dont know can he be a world class.
It doesnt make sense that he plays in first team if he cant play in big team.

So try to make him world class haha.
its a game,I mean he play good for ya,so evan if he wont beacme the next aguero,he still bang some goals...

Sturridge can become a very classy player, he seems to be doing the bizzness for you, Drogba is getting on, either try sell him (see if you can make a small fortune from him, and his wages are sky high too) or keep him to tutor some of your younger players or even employ as a coach...

Promote Sturridge into the 1st team set up, bring in another young good striker and start the process over again :D

Sturridge is HG and also trained at your club, so this helps with all the rules and regulations as well :D

I actually think he is not a bad player, but with Aguero and Dzeko maybe have him on the bench but play him every match, but start him against weak teams and in cup matches
Just a thought

Just started a Chelsea save with the aim to sign one youth player a season and rely on their current youth and squad.

Would it be a good idea to throw Sturridge straight into the mix with Drogba or rotate with Anelka/Di Santo?

Just started a Chelsea save with the aim to sign one youth player a season and rely on their current youth and squad.

Would it be a good idea to throw Sturridge straight into the mix with Drogba or rotate with Anelka/Di Santo?
hey Chris, yeah, bring him in and start rotating and tutoring, he does become pretty **** good.
loan out Franco or sell him on, you have Drogba and you can pick up some very good youngsters that are 20x better than him with cash you get ;)

:D just remember, even if your scout reports are like 2 or 2½ stars for him and you have had Drogba and Anelka tutor him and his mental stats increase signiciantly, stats do the talking in games, not what your dumbass scouts think of them... ;)

hey Chris, yeah, bring him in and start rotating and tutoring, he does become pretty **** good.
loan out Franco or sell him on, you have Drogba and you can pick up some very good youngsters that are 20x better than him with cash you get ;)

:D just remember, even if your scout reports are like 2 or 2½ stars for him and you have had Drogba and Anelka tutor him and his mental stats increase signiciantly, stats do the talking in games, not what your dumbass scouts think of them... ;)

Cheers Raikan. I'll probably start Anelka most of the time with Drogba and use Sturridge as a Cup game striker. Definitely going to get Drogba to tutor him.

Some of the scout reports are very harsh on these players but I have kept most of the youth and released some of the dreadful players.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Play Drogba against the big teams and play Sturridge against mid table and bottom half teams