Daniel Villalva

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 11K
D

Deleted member 79730

Hey fm-base, i recently discovered this young lad while i was scouting south american nations as Catania, he looks very good and is currently in m 4-3-3 tactic along side Vaclav Kadlec and Takayuki Morimoto, i payed 8m for him and if he develops it could be a huge deal for the club, check him out guys, he starts at River
View attachment 58904

He's looking good Joe, and he's still young. If i can get the fund's? I'm going to try buy him on my Napoli save. Should be ace in a few year's.

Does anyone have a screenshot of him in the 4th or 5th season? Would be good to see how he is then.

yeah that would be good actually, if not ill go on DMF'S Time machine

Nice find there Joe
Looks promising, pacy too
Im actually using him as an advanced forward oddly, i seem to be loving Kadlec in the poacher role in the 4-3-3 formation, Hes a very good player and he will get better

Im actually using him as an advanced forward oddly, i seem to be loving Kadlec in the poacher role in the 4-3-3 formation, Hes a very good player and he will get better

hmmm interesting
I love Kadlec, the poacher role is a good choice too
How are they working together? Gelling well? Let me know:wub:

So far this season,

Kadlec P23 Scored 9
Villalva P22 Scored 6
Morimoto P22 Scored 6
Rather than having one natural goalscorer i prefer that my team play an all round team game and have lots of different scorers, for example my center back Nicolas Spolli has 7 goals this season without the corner trick
--

Btw im gonna get that screenshot from the time machine now

I bought Villalva on jan first season for 2.3m
I am on 10.3 and he is quite bad, actually really bad olmost no stats 16+

I'll show you a screen of him a lot better than that Joe in a couple of minutes, great signing! :)

Here is a screeny of him in 2013 at the start of my fifth season with Bradford.I've seen him turn class a lot of times and i can strongly recommend him.
View attachment 58908

Sorry for going off-topic, but when we are talking "unknown" argentinian wonderkids, then take a look a this guy fellows, he will suit your italian teams perfectly.
View attachment 58907

Yea, they both are. I would chop of my pen*s to have one of them in my Bradford team :P

Weird the way height varies on the same players game to game, never knew they actually grew, is it as they get older? Anyway so much strength for such a little guy is very impressive. I've seen him on the game whilst managing Argentina. Tried him in a couple of friendlies but I never got a good look at him in-game.

Yeah he is quite well known, I am planning to bring him to Inter at the end of the season. Never heard of Mussachio before tho, he looks amazing.

goal machine

He literally cannot stop scoring.
I brought him for 20 mill season before this.
In this current season approaching Xmas , hes scored 5 hattricks and has scored 32 in 21 with 6 assists. Unbelieveable
In one game he scored 5 and has scored so many.

Musacchio is an amazing player. I sign him every game I play. Same goes for Villalva. :D

Hes my right back. All i do is sign youth, sometimes make a big signing of someone around 22. My average age of the team is 20 years old. I am second in the prem. Not bad going!

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Hes my right back, good player!
Average age of my team is 20.
Oldest player in my team is otamendi at 25!

Back