Daniel Villalva

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 11K
Hmm dunno , i got neymar and Aguero atm Salvio, i know this kid tho , my scout was begging me to get him beginning of the first season , but he's just to short for modern football sorry :\ , when im playing CL i will get ownd no headers will get in , Aguero is short enough and so is neymar.

Not a bad striker tho , he should be trained to a winger, cross's and cut in, not center.,........

Hmm dunno , i got neymar and Aguero atm Salvio, i know this kid tho , my scout was begging me to get him beginning of the first season , but he's just to short for modern football sorry :\ , when im playing CL i will get ownd no headers will get in , Aguero is short enough and so is neymar.

Not a bad striker tho , he should be trained to a winger, cross's and cut in, not center.,........
Too short for modern football? Tevez, Messi, Rooney arent that tall oO)

At the end of the season, he played in 51 games, scored 49 goals in total with 26 in the Prem taking the golden boot. Ive had some world class strikers in some of my teams, ( rooney, ronaldo, aguero etc..) but not one of them has produced the goal scoring form Villalva has shown.

Too short for modern football? Tevez, Messi, Rooney arent that tall oO)

I rather have a bit taler players tho , but eheh your right , thats why i play center attking/counter formations with atletico madrid ;p ,

but u know what i mean , look at chelsea they have alot of tall guy's up front its very effective.

Last edited:
View attachment 105898

Daniel Villalva:

Six seasons into my save and Daniel Villalva is turning out for A.C. Milan, having been bought from Sporting CP in Portugal for a huge £22million. He was bought earlier by Sporting CP from River Plate for £13.75million and now, at the age of 24 years, has quite a lot of time ahead of him to still make an impact on the Italian scene. Four goals in three appearances on international duty for Argentina already shows that he has the ability to score and having notched up just over 100 goals in 173 appearances, Villalva is just starting to settle into Milan.

Seen this guy around, haven't ever bought him. I'm looking for a Tevez backup 1st season so I will definitely give him a go.

6 seasons in Villalva is a key member of Spartak Moscow after completing a 15 million transfer from River Plate 4 years in.

Back