CB- Ball Playing Defender

Screenshots:

View attachment 259598

View attachment 259599

Credits for Thread Style
Raikan007

He gets quite good, do you do these reviews for alot of players? i like them :p

He gets quite good, do you do these reviews for alot of players? i like them :p

Depends if i continue with a long term save because than i play Profit making strategy that requires youngsters to be played a lot hence they develop into stars.Example of how much profit i make my club :p

View attachment 259624

Wow, fair enough, you bought messi? ;P

Yes finally he was in last year of his contract made a bid of 40 for the sake of it because my scouts said he would join.They came back with 50 mil and i sold few players for 25 mil than brought him for 51 mil just for the sake of it.Just wanted to complete personal target of signing messi for any other club before new Fm comes out lol.

Yes finally he was in last year of his contract made a bid of 40 for the sake of it because my scouts said he would join.They came back with 50 mil and i sold few players for 25 mil than brought him for 51 mil just for the sake of it.Just wanted to complete personal target of signing messi for any other club before new Fm comes out lol.
Fair enough then, congratulations! :p

Rugani always seems to get released on my games but has good potential to turn out well, never seen it though.

Wow he is a great player, what kind of training schedule do you apply on him? When did you buy him and did you directly include him in the first team football? Last question, do you have any of your player tutored him? Who is it? Thanks in advance.

Wow he is a great player, what kind of training schedule do you apply on him? When did you buy him and did you directly include him in the first team football? Last question, do you have any of your player tutored him? Who is it? Thanks in advance.

This is his training shedule since he turned 17.
View attachment 259657

He was brought at the start of the game.His playing time is in screenshots.
View attachment 259658View attachment 259659View attachment 259660

He is being tutored by Evans currently and was tutored by Vermaelen.