getting destroyed with MU.
Sure there is no OI or special training ?

i didnt use any oi. u can try with it. But it should not be so bad with mu.. they have a very good squad . Can you show that results?

There is a suggestion for smaller clubs and weaker , especially when you play away matches . i am developing that tactic and will upload it soon.

Just remove one F9 and send him t play like CD st . And you will get formation 5-1-2-1-1 . So CD cover must me in the middle .
I played like that like leicester only 2 games and won both 1-0 . against everton away and wba at home.

It is much better in defence .

Hope you get it and give me results to check it after you apply this changes.

garbage tactic, tried to beat bayern away with Real Madrid as a test, lost them all by 3-0 or higher

getting destroyed with MU.
Sure there is no OI or special training ?

You need appropriate players
I dont know, schneiderlin should be a good ball winner but maybe not fellaini and schweinsteger
I dont know their stats this year though!

Except the ball winning part united should have good players for this tactic

inital results good
6 games 4 wins 1 draw and 1 loss ( to man city ) Im spurs.

garbage tactic, tried to beat bayern away with Real Madrid as a test, lost them all by 3-0 or higher

Wow what a great way to test a tactic....one ****** game! Are you serious or u just a troll?

Wow what a great way to test a tactic....one ****** game! Are you serious or u just a troll?

What better way to test a tactic? Really going to test it vs Eibar at home am I? Bayern away is one of the best ways to test a tactic, and if it can't get better then a 3-0 defeat in 3 tests then I don't think the tactic is any good.

The tactic is good. But sometimes i get 3 straight 2-0 2-1 losses. Got plenty of chances in those matches. Like 30+ shots but only 4-8 on targets. They'll get a goal every time they cross but when my players did it, their goalie turned superhuman and saves them all. Or my strikers are just ****. Probably they are ****

One of the best in FM 2016

Thanks for letting us to see this great football. You made the game more entertaining for me.

Amazing tactic !
Tested it with Liverpool; Nantes and Dortmund, and it's great great results, with a beautiful play !
Tested it with Man U too, the begining was more complicated, but after 3 or 4 games, tactic got more fluid and we destroy everyone

away games

Hi guys

Loving this tactic. Playing with Liverpool i managed it to win the EURO League, securing 3rd place in EPL. However the Away games are killing me, and every now and then I get slaughtered away (5-0 to B.mouth, 7-0 t spurs). When morale is high it is manageable but in all saves I eventually get in huge trouble in away matches destroying my saves.

Since i have never been a fantastic tweaker I could really use any advise anybody has...

Sometimes I want to suicide when there's no formation screenshots.