ewanmac77

Reaction score
2Q==

Z
Ariel Jacobs resigns as FCK manager !!

In a brief statement to the assembled press, F.C Kobenhavn's Belgian Manager Ariel Jacobs has sensationally resigned from his post as first team coach with immediate effect, citing "personal issues" as his reason for resigning from the 2012 Danish SuperLiga Champions.

"I would like to take this opportunity to wish FCK all the very best in the future and trust that my successor will bring continued success to this great club. I have no desire to comment further and would appreciate that my privacy be respected at this time"

MACGREGOR IN THE FRAME FOR FCK HOTSEAT

Reports continue to emerge from Denmark that former Scottish International Ewan MacGregor is set to take the FC Kobenhavn job. The former Scotland Goalkeeper, currently coaching at his former club team Rangers, is qouted as being interested in the post and is set to fly to Denmark for talks within the next 24 hours. the 36 year old, who qualified to play for Denmark through a Danish Grandfather seems the leading candidate for the post, having recently gained his UEFA 'A' License.

Ahh lovely team, gonna follow this.
And see what you come up with, since im in a save with my favorite team FC Copenhagen :)
The Danish league is fun enough to play, and you should be able to get some decent players to the club.

Say if u want my squad list, and so to lure a little.

Kind regards.
Frank