Danny Wilson in lennoxtown.

funny how he was supposed to be at lennoxtown yesterday but was named on the Liverpool Bench i doubt this has any truth behind it and merely paper talk

he was supposedly at lennoxtown 2days ago, The source came from the Green Brigade not the Papers mate.still doesn't means it true or anything though just what I got told :p

Sounds like rubbish to me,
i doubt danny wilson himself would want to go to celtic, if he wants out on loan why would he not just go back to rangers

Celtic fans won't want it to happen. They wouldn't want Ronaldo if he played for Rangers. :/
have to totaly disagree there. would take wilson np god player and i think he is celticminded to the bargain.
just because he was at rangers dont mean we should not buy him then we would be biggots imo.

he was supposedly at lennoxtown 2days ago, The source came from the Green Brigade not the Papers mate.still doesn't means it true or anything though just what I got told :p

Mark Guidi From the daily record Broke the story mate! not that it matters

I brought this story out two days ago though gav not yesterday :p doesn't matter anyway but I got my info from the GB not any paper I never read it anywere until the next day.

Sounds like rubbish to me,
i doubt danny wilson himself would want to go to celtic, if he wants out on loan why would he not just go back to rangers

What part of the bit that he's a celtic fan don't you understand :S He is a Celtic fan that's why he would want to go simples ?

My pal phoned his wee brother; he's apparently had talks with Lennon, nothing's set in stone.

more likely he had talks about what lennon was having for Dinner than Joining Celtic

Do you know him personally ?

No i don't. I also don't know Forrest but hes a rangers fan, Or Dylan Mcgeouch or is a celtic fan who played for celtic then rangers and went back to celtic as previous posts said by taida. You don't need to know some one to know which team he supports. Danny Wilson is a Celtic fan so obviously he would want to join idiot.

I've always thought he was a Rangers fan ._. It doesn't really make sense [at least for me anyway] for a youngster to sign for the rivals of the team he supports [i.e a Tottenham fan signing for Arsenal]

If we do sign him, then of course, a lot of the fans won't take to him because he played for Rangers [still a daft reason.] I'd rather see that we take to him because he is a great talent for the future.
sorry to burst your bubble kenny dalglesh was a ranagers fan through and through the only reason he signed for celtic was they went in for him first and ranagers werent interested in him at the time.

Carra used to be an Everton fan, look at him now...

Celtic fans won't want him. Playing for your rivals is like a disease you carry for life.

Celtic fans won't want him. Playing for your rivals is like a disease you carry for life.

As mentioned above, Carragher.. What about Kenny miller who played for both clubs Rangers twice. I'm pretty sure the biggest majority of celtic fans would want wilson as he is a quality centre back and thats what they need and where looking for at the time. Anyway this thread is old and transfer window is now shut so why bring this topic up again ?