Chamakh20

Reaction score
I bought him from liverpool for my chelsea squad just for back up.First, fans dislike him but then, he become Fans Player of The Year 2 times in row.And the best thing he achieve is runner up for Defender of the Year at age 21.Now, Real, Barca, United n Liverpool want them but I told tthem to **** off...

cracking youngster , proved at 17 or something that he could play in champions leagues , old firms etc... great player in the game could be worth 30mill soon mate

Right....

oO) I fail to see how this deserved it's own thread.

Thankyou very much for letting us know about this player, most people definetly won't already know what youve shared with us.

Thankyou

He is a rather well know player mate. Always turns out good on FM

I bought him from liverpool for my chelsea squad just for back up.First, fans dislike him but then, he become Fans Player of The Year 2 times in row.And the best thing he achieve is runner up for Defender of the Year at age 21.Now, Real, Barca, United n Liverpool want them but I told tthem to **** off...

He is a product of Rangers 5*+ academy... perhaps the best one so far.
Cant believe we let him go for 2mill. Great bit of business for Liverpool. And if your a chelsea supported, why is your name Chamakh?

Cause i like chamakh but i support chelsea.... now i like torres

I highly rate Danny Wilson, think he has a got a real class about him, always try to buy him on most of my saves.

language mate calm down....but anyway yeah he urns out fantastic in all my saves but at the start he never wants to come on loan to me he always goes to cardiff :(

i bought him for arsenal 2nd season trained him by vermaleen and then mexes for a total of two seasons gave him a few games hes now the best defender in the game

unbelievable youngster, on fm 10 i was scotland manager, i played him alongside david weir for a bit of experience for 2 years. after that he had grown into the leading CB for scotand leading star at the age of 19-20!

One of the better ball-playing defenders in the game. Problem with his spot on Pool is that he basically duplicates Agger, not ideal to play two left-footed passing centerbacks together.

One of the better ball-playing defenders in the game. Problem with his spot on Pool is that he basically duplicates Agger, not ideal to play two left-footed passing centerbacks together.

Not that big of a problem, Liverpool have no fantastic left back, so just put Wilson there with a defensive role. Problem solved ;)