Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdman2002

Reaction score
Which one of the two should is better and will be better players for liverpool
Martin Kelly or Danny Wilson

Why?

They can't be compared, they play different positions. But, if you were talking about the game, Wilson is definitely better. If you are talking real life, then Kelly is probably better IMO. But like I said, they can't really be compared.

well its sort of clear pitch wise atm because kelly is playing ALOT more than wilson and kelly overtook johnson position so now he has to play LB :p but in a few years i can see kelly regular RB and Wilson regular LB

Wilson definitely on the game he is rock solid after just 6 months of regular football but Kelly irl

Okay nice answers but Liverpool have two Great young defenders that will lead the league in a couple of years

When i was liverpool i started both a good lot improved well although for me kelly performed better but obviously this depends on others games

They can't be compared, they play different positions. But, if you were talking about the game, Wilson is definitely better. If you are talking real life, then Kelly is probably better IMO. But like I said, they can't really be compared.

They don't really play different positions. They are both centre backs/full backs.

I think it will be very interesting to see how Martin Kelly's stats are changed when 11.3 comes out, as if any player in the Prem deserves a major boost, it's him... Danny Wilson is better on FM at the moment, but I think Kelly is a future Liverpool captain in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.