Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter dannyfiveo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 266K
Team Name : Manchester United

Manunited-rg-h.png
Manunited-rg-h-1.png


manunited-rg-a.png
manunited-rg-a-1.png


manunited-rg-t.png
manunited-rg-t-1.png


Config
View attachment 117825

Not that keen on the third, wasn't fully sure with the crosses, If you'd like something completely different let us know
​
 
Can anyone help me make this kit?
The team is Aarhus Fremad and the away kit is Black/Red, the third Black/Green
 
Team Name : Roda JC Kerkrade
Sponsor : Accon AVM

Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Diadora
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) : ///
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Both please

Home Kit : Yellow, with black accents
Away Kit : Dark blue - black with white accents
Third Kit (Optional) : White with yellow accents
 
I know I have already made a few requests, but could you possibly make me a couple more? |)

Team Name : Hekari United
Sponsor : none
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Adidas
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker : Any?
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : 160x16
Home Kit : Red with one white stripe down the side
Away Kit : White with a red stripe down one side

Badge - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/PRK_Hekari_United.png

------------------------------------------------------------

Team Name : TP Mazembe
Sponsor : none
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Reebok
Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) : SS
Maker : Any?
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : 160x16
Home Kit : Black and White stripes
Away Kit : Dark Blue
Badge - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...t_Mazembe.png/200px-Tout_Puissant_Mazembe.png



 
Are You going to play around with the Manchester City kit or just going to leave it as it is ??
 
Rapid Bucharest unique ID: 1394640627

Could you make the home kit a lil bit darker?
_ALX0045.jpg
 
Are You going to play around with the Manchester City kit or just going to leave it as it is ??

Yeah but just give me chance mate, been a little busy past day or two so catching up on requests, I'll see what I can come up with

bentley is slacking *ahem* lol

Bentley's temporarily unable to do kits at the moment so any kits requests he gets, either me or JK will do

Rapid Bucharest unique ID: 1394640627

Could you make the home kit a lil bit darker?

Yeah sure I'll make it more brown, just realised that when you put red-brown , I assumed red and brown so I've used red as the base colour, I'll fix that now
 
Last edited:
Team Name : Manchester United
Sponsor : Nike RED
Kit Manufacturer : Nike
Kit Template : SS
Maker : Anyone
Config: Yes (ID - 680)
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : 160x160

Home Kit : This season's colours
Away Kit : This season's colours
Third Kit (Optional) : This season's colours
 
Yeah but just give me chance mate, been a little busy past day or two so catching up on requests, I'll see what I can come up with

No I was just asking as it wasn't on the requests list but thanks still
Xx
 
Back
Top