Danny's International Be A Pro - Mk II!

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 178
  • Views Views 16K
Here are the moves:

Connocfc67 - Andorra, GK
Average Joe - Andorra, WB
Donnelly1 - Malta, CB - WB (sort of D/RLC)
JuniorMidget - Andorra, CB
Scullybug - Andorra, CB
LoL_101 - Andorra, CM
Corey43 - Andorra, Wing
rewhi9p - Andorra, Wing
Epsxe95 - Malta, Wing
Germaniac - Malta, ST
King James - Andorra, ST
Zaiaz - Andorra, ST

Will update OP ASAP.

Last edited:
Watch out Spain - I'm gonna rip your wings to shreds! (6)

I feel bad for the opposition goalies. Brad and I as forwards... Good luck guys :P

I feel bad for the opposition forwards too, with Jacksonville born and bred German-Maltese goalie named after a video game in goal.

I know you Andorrans do not want to admit. But you losers know that deep down within your heart you fear me. Just say it. It wouldn't hurt you. :D

Which team do you want me to make mate? Wont be online tonight. Tomorrow evening is the best hope I have at doing it for you or are you good?

Which team do you want me to make mate? Wont be online tonight. Tomorrow evening is the best hope I have at doing it for you or are you good?

Can you do the Andorran team? Make sure they are declared for Andorra and not just available to play for both nations.

Really lookin forward to this. Let's get processing!! There's a bit of saliva coming down the side of my mouth when I think of me and my fellow Andorrians lifting the World Cup.

Really lookin forward to this. Let's get processing!! There's a bit of saliva coming down the side of my mouth when I think of me and my fellow Andorrians lifting the World Cup.
Then you wake up and realise Malta put 12 past you in the final and you've been in a drunken coma for 3months.

I just joined the forums and would like to compete. If it helps, I am rewhi9p's bro so I will comment regularly!

Name: Ned Weston

D.O.B: 15/3
Home town: London
National Allegiance (Andorra, Moldova, Malta): Andorra
Second Nation (England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy): England
Position/s: CM/AMC
Physical stats(max 4): Pace, Agility, Stamina, Natural Fitness
Mental stats(max 5): Flair, Work Rate, Creativity, Determination, Composure
Technical stats(max 5): Passing, Tackling, Free Kick Taking, Dribbling, First Touch
Favoured Team/s: Liverpool
Favoured Staff/s player/s: Tom Weston (if it is possible to like another created player!)
Dislike Team/s: Everton, Man Utd
Natural foot/s: Right
Height: 179cm
Weight: 79kg
Hair colour: Blonde
Ethnitity: Northern Europe

This is going to be awesome :) Just wondering what the rankings of malta and andorra are at start of game?

Back