Dans Journey Around the World [Take ll]

Thanks Tobey Mason, its the job I need to help boost trophies in Ireland. Nope, I'm not here for European football.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Of Season Round Up - 3rd November 2025

yW8w6IX.png

A slightly busy weekend stopped me playing the remainder of my season out at Dundalk but I've finally had time to get through it and put together the update. We were sat top of the league going into the second half of the season and in all three cup competitions as well. We were also due to enter the Euro Cup in the summer which would slightly congest our fixture list, could we keep our nerve and bag the bunch...

5U1MU8L.png

We had loads of cup action in the second half of the season, here is just the ones played since the last update. Lets start with the Euro Cup, we had a very good run through the competition, reaching the playoff rounds where English Premier League side Swansea dumped us out. But we made a good bit of money heading through three rounds of good football. We went on to reach three domestic cup finals as we were due to face Shamrock Rovers in the Leinster Senior Cup Final, St Pat's Athletic in the League Cup Final and Irish First division side Longford in the Senior Challenge Cup Final.

t1LRTAe.png

A narrow victory in the Leinster Senior Cup Final saw us beat Shamrock Rovers infront of four and a half thousand fans. We had dominated the game possession wise and shot wise but only beat them one nil. Mulcahy netted the only goal of the game after twenty minutes.

VDQERSd.png

The League Cup Final was also played in front of four and a half thousand fans but a closer match against St Pat's Athletic. We fired the shots away and led two nil at half time. Goals from Montgomery and Mulhern sent us two up. Ellis pulled one back for the eventual runners up with fourteen minutes from time, their only shot on target.

YFddIo0.png

And that was the treble secured as beat Irish First Division side Longford in the Senior Challenge Cup. We raced out the block infront of seven and a half thousand fans with Horgan netting after eight minutes and Mulhern doubling our lead two minutes later. Mulhern could of killed it off ten minutes before the break, but his spot kick was saved. O#Connor netted to wrap the game up sixteen minutes from time.

4Rr86Zo.png

Our league form managed to remain strong for the majority of it, picking up twelve wins, two draws and three defeats in our seventeen remaining league games this second half of the league season. We were a little leaky defensively as we kept just five clean sheets in those seventeen games. We had netted thirty eight goals, averaging well over two goals per game. Was this enough for a fourth trophy this season though....

QUF9JQo.png

Yep it sure was, four trophies this season has helped boost not only my reputation and trophy count but almost complete Ireland. We won the league by nine points in the end with St Pat's Athletic the surprise runners up in the league this season.

Next Post: End Of Season Round Up - November 2025

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately I appear to have ran into the same issue @tongey did and I imagine @Shedender, @Parker26 and @Jamie3 will all run in to. I've just added in a few new leagues (France, Germany and Australia and nearly every single job is available as you can see below.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
C0qhuaf.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This unfortunately affects every country I try to add in and it affects every division and nearly every single club which has almost ruined the save as its going to be easy to club hop from one to another with so many vacancies open whenever I want to move to somewhere else, this making it a lot less interesting for you guys as well as me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This could be my motivation killer![/FONT]

O no mate. Was really enjoying reading this stroy. I hope you find a way to work around it.

Ahh I came on here thinking I was going to have loads to catch up on man that's a killer!