Dan's Training Schedule Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only comment that i would have would be to have some way of importing the player's stats in off your saved game, like you can load the player in FMRTE. I don't know if that's possible or how difficult, but that's just my laziness speaking. I'm more than happy to fill it in so i get super crazy players :)

Looks fantastic Dan, will be doing this soon and will let you know!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:25 PM ----------

I am running an Arsenal game and the main triallists that I will report on are Marco Verratti, Nicolas Otamendi, Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, Cesc Fabregas and Nicklas Bendner. I have taken screenshots when I made them in December and will post screenshots at the end of the season :)

Hi Dan,

I have just implemented your training schedules for my players. Many thanks and will keep you posted on reults.

I am wondering though if the training calculators schedules are lighter than their potential for a reason. After the calculator gives me proposed training 'number of clicks' and I put those into effect in training, I still have at least two clicks per training aspect (earobic, strength, ball control etc) without going into heavy training. The suggested training schedules appear lighter than what they can be. That is the same for players with not go great attributes and players packing many high attributes.

My question is does 'heavier' Medium level training affect players more than 'lighter' Medium level training, whether that be attributes or injuries? Does the slider mean anything as long as it stays within that level whether it be light, medium or heavy training? Are there lighter, medium and heavy training within 'Light', 'Medium' and Heavy training intensities? By putting the training schedules a couple of clicks below the possible level they could be at (and still be in the same intensity level) alter anything? Or can i put them all a couple of clicks up?

Also if the slider is right at the end of the left scale, and I click along the slider, it actually has 25 clicks to reach the maximum heavy training end on the far right of the scale. I thought yours said 24. Confused.com! Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Brett:D

I understand your point that this creates better all round players, but for lower league players is being good at one or two things better than being a jack-of-all-trades.
I have a striker who has 16 strength but strength is the lowest on your training at 7, but defending is the highest at 12. Does he really need to be able to tackle that much, as a complete forward?

This will be very helpful mate, will definately download this!

I've been using SFrasers theory on training schedules for a few months (irl). Always been accurate in helping me increase the attributes of players that need improvements.

One thing that has occurred to me when looking at a players progress using training schedules I've made, is the difference between how many attribute increases a player achieves and which attributes are increasing.

Its seems to me that training schedules don't affect how many attribute increases a player receives over a period of time but instead guide which stats will increase. The number of attribute increases is dictated by other factors such as the amount of game time a player receives, what level of competition he is playing against, his determination attribute, natural fitness, his ambition attribute (hidden stat) and his morale. Another factor can be age of the player (as they get older progress slows and eventually they start decreasing).

If this is true then a good way of testing a training schedule might be to use a real time editor (fmrte) and creating three players with equal current ability and potential ability who play in the same position and are the same age. One of these players could be given maximum determination, natural fitness, ambition and morale, another the minimum in all these fields and the third somewhere in the middle. The editor can be used to keep morale and match experience at the appropriate level for each of the players.

Doing such a test would show how much of an impact training can have on a players development in terms of actual attribute increases (I don't believe it contributes at all). It will also provide a fairer method of testing specific training schedules to see if they are increasing the expected stats or not as being on the same schedule they should increase in the same attribute groups (strength, aerobic, tactics etc.)

The problem with posting screenshots of players on a training schedule after a year to see how many increases a player has achieved is that I'm not sure that the schedule is what is actually affecting the speed of their development. I believe that it is just guiding how they develop (in which stats).

Hope all of that makes sense, it's very late (or early I guess) here and I've had a few drinks :D.
Be interested to see what you think. :)

I use this and at least one player gets injured every other game. Any tweaks I can do it to it to stop this?

cant edit on second page

yeah I also have a problem with the editing on the second page. I do not have it set as read only, but i cant change the position of the player or their level.

help anyone

I think you should add a Microsoft Word 2003 compatible version to the .rar file too - I have Word 2007 but I'm sure many people don't!

Im trying to use this as it seems like a really good tool but when I click on the pri postion to change it all that shows is a 0 am I doing something wrong any ideas how to fix?

Last edited:
Pompey_Dan

What is the password to disable the secure. So that I can change all the names to Danish?

Thanks for this tool.

Edit:
danp.png

dan2n.png

Just loaded my best player in your Schedule Creator. And this was the best it showed.

Why?

If someone's wondering what Language it is, it's Danish.

Code:
Tekniske færdigheder

Passing         Aflevering
Finishing         Afslutninger
Dribling         Dribling
Free Kick Taking     Frispark
First Touch         Førsteberøring
Heading         Hovedstød
Corners         Hjørnespark
Crossing         Indlæg
Long Throws         Lang indkast
Long Shots         Langskud
Marking         Markering
Penalty         Straffespark
Tackling         Takling
Technique         Teknik

Mentale egenskaber

Agression         Aggressivitet
Work Rate         Arbejdsstyrke
Determination         Beslutninger
Flair             Flair
Anticipation         Forudseenhed
Influence         Indflydelse
Composure         Fatning? / Koldblodighed
Concentraion         Koncentration
Creativity         Kreativitet
Bravery         Mod
Decisions         Målrettethed
Positioning         Placeringsevne
Teamwork         Teamwork
Off The Ball         Uden bold

Fysiske egenskaber

Acceleration         Acceleration
Agility         Adræthed
Balance         Balance
Jumping         Hopning
Pace             Hastighed
Natural Fitness     Naturlig form
Strength         Styrke
Stamina         Udholdenhed

Last edited:
I'v tested it for about a month in game with berreta, his stats are increasing really well. Your training system looks really good.

This is awesome! Are you thinking about making it somehow easier to use (like some kind of flash application), and are you thinking about making a tool for keepers?​

Look at my SS, how can a player that good be so bad in the calculater. And everyone else seems to get great results?

This is what my Lukaku became with this:
20571g2.png

And this is training of his main attributes: finishing, jumping and heading:
2hqqr28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.