Dan's Training Schedule Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what my Lukaku became with this:
20571g2.png

And this is training of his main attributes: finishing, jumping and heading:
2hqqr28.png

What position did you train Lukaku for ?

And is he good playing as an advanced forward ? :S

Trained for target-man, that's his best role, as far as i know, also kicks *** as deep-lying, but training is for target-man

I tried your calculator. Sorry, didn't take any screenshots but I think this is better suited for younger players (it may be because they are yet to grow fully).

I tried this for Marcelo(LB at Madrid) as Winger(AML) and his stats decreased greatly.

You must hit the right role. I tried to put Aguero poacher training, and when it started decreasing I gave him a complete forward training and it's going up again.

need help can anyone tell me what position/role should i train those 2
both should be a lot better then my current DMC

Try Defensive Midfielder...
It all depends what role will they play in your tactic. If it won't be same every time, or you don't know yet put Midfielder.

Excellent spreadsheet...

I was looking at your worksheets and cross referencing the game.

One thing I noticed was that the attributes needed for the Role change depending on the Duty.
For example.

Central defender 'stopper' is different to Central defender 'cover'... has this been factored in with the 4 3 2 0.25 weightings?

I can't open the file in Microsoft Excel? What could be the problem? And how can I fix it?

Your excel is broken, you didn't extract the .rar file that 2 got on my mind first

This is what happens when you choose wrong role (I put trequartista role :( )

This is what happens when you choose wrong role (I put trequartista role :( )

I don't think that's down to his training, sometimes that just randomly happens to players.

I used this on a few hot prospects last season and got some nice results (didn't track them though), applied it to my whole squad this year though ^^)

Firstly, apologies I haven't updated this thread for a while now but I have been working on some developments to the calculator. I hope to have v2 ready for release soon and then I'll be seeing what changes SI makes to training for FM11 before adapting further.

I've also been looking at the relationship between certain attributes and training performances (such as work rate and consistency), I hope to have some results to post soon. ;)

Excellent spreadsheet...

I was looking at your worksheets and cross referencing the game.

One thing I noticed was that the attributes needed for the Role change depending on the Duty.
For example.

Central defender 'stopper' is different to Central defender 'cover'... has this been factored in with the 4 3 2 0.25 weightings?

This is exactly one of the things I am developing for v2, together with age weighting, goalkeeper training and adding training for the set-piece takers.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Also hoping to release a Mac version in time. 8-|

Last edited:
By the way, any chance you could put all of the attributes we need to enter into just the one column for efficiency? Or if excel allows it (I'm no excel expert) make it switch from the bottom of the first column to top of the second?

Status
Not open for further replies.