Dan's Training Schedule Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, any chance you could put all of the attributes we need to enter into just the one column for efficiency? Or if excel allows it (I'm no excel expert) make it switch from the bottom of the first column to top of the second?

Putting them in one list means scrolling down a lot but I can do the second request np. Also looking to list them as you see them on game.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:40 PM ----------

IMPROVEMENTS:

Removed the use of secondary attributes - these had the effect of creating more all-round training schedules and proved counter-intuative when the purpose was to produce position specific training!

Included duties - such as defend, support, attack, etc - these affect the key stats needed for a position.

Set piece training - if your player is your set piece taker this is taken into consideration when training.

Improved intensity control - 4 settings to reduce the intensity of generated schedules and help avoid injuries. Good for younger players too.

STILL WORKING ON:

Excel 97-2003 and Apple Mac versions

Age weighting - improved strength and aerobic training for older players

Awaiting changes on FM11!

Thanks for the update, will download it now. I'm not an expert on Excel (have some experience) but I would love to see a youth calculator for regens etc.

Thanks for the update, will download it now. I'm not an expert on Excel (have some experience) but I would love to see a youth calculator for regens etc.

Try using the calculator Mike by setting it to intensity 1 and then inputting the regens details, if the workload is too high, drop the intensity by a level or two. ;)

Superb mate, always the must-have tool for FM. Pompey_Dan=LEGEND:)

Superb tool Dan , I had awesome success with your first version of your training calculator , unfortunately I cant download your V2 of your training calculator! . The link to the download site doesn't seem to be working! ;( . Is there any other way of downloading this awesome tool?

Thanks again

Hello. Seems to be a very helpful tool.
I have a doubt regarding one player position. Still dont know the best one. He plays with Gourcuff ( advanced playmaker) at his side. Which position do you guys thinks that suits him? thanks

umpierrez.jpg

Perhaps a silly question, but will this have the same effect for FM11?

Perhaps a silly question, but will this have the same effect for FM11?

Bad times: not really since SI have changed some of the essential stats as well as the training categories. :(

Good times: I am working on v3 right now and should have the BETA test ready very soon. I am not really that active over here on Base anymore so it will posted with the rest of my content on FMFanboys. :)

Bad times: not really since SI have changed some of the essential stats as well as the training categories. :(

Good times: I am working on v3 right now and should have the BETA test ready very soon. I am not really that active over here on Base anymore so it will posted with the rest of my content on FMFanboys. :)

Okay mate, I shall have to have a look, it was very successful form FM10.

Okay mate, I shall have to have a look, it was very successful form FM10.

Cheers, I'm hoping to iron out a few niggles to, like reducing the workloads as well as adding age weighting - not rushing it though! ;)

Cheers, I'm hoping to iron out a few niggles to, like reducing the workloads as well as adding age weighting - not rushing it though! ;)

An expert's work is never rushed - take all the time in the world :)

Dude it's great but I think if you could make it sorta like FMRTE where is goes into your save and gets the players attributes as I cba to type in all thier attributes.

Dude it's great but I think if you could make it sorta like FMRTE where is goes into your save and gets the players attributes as I cba to type in all thier attributes.

Don't be so lazy!

Don't be so lazy!

Not really as if you have 20 players to put on a sepearte schedule it will take ages and also I dont get how much training to put e.g I type the stats and in the table it comes up with a dot in the table what does this mean?

Im fairly new to this in terms of training. how do i run this program or file? have downloaded it but where do i save it, do i need to download winrar or something in order to run~? completely confused, help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Im fairly new to this in terms of training. how do i run this program or file? have downloaded it but where do i save it, do i need to download winrar or something in order to run~? completely confused, help would be much appreciated.

thanks

When you unrar it (with winrar) It's just an Microsoft Excel file. No need to save it or do something with it.

If you could PM with instructions of how to do that I'll build it in... assuming you do know how?! ;)

Not really as if you have 20 players to put on a sepearte schedule it will take ages and also I dont get how much training to put e.g I type the stats and in the table it comes up with a dot in the table what does this mean?

Sounds like you are running v1 mate - the dot's aren't used by v2

also please read OP...

Warning!
This thread is dedicated to a tool I have been working on to help design "personal" training schedules for your players. The idea of creating a single, specific training schedule for each player is time consuming and requires dedication, it is not everyone's "cup of tea" - therefore please don't do the obvious and comment on this thread about the time it takes to create individual schedules! ;)

Thread closing as v1 and v2 are not really compatible with FM11 - new version out for BETA testing but on FMFanboys website only (not really part of the BASE scene any longer).

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Link: http://www.footballmanagerfanboys.n...s-training-schedule-calculator-for-fm11-beta/

Status
Not open for further replies.