Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Dante - Borussia Mönchengladbach

Reaction score
Name: Dante
Club: Borussia Mänchengladbcah
D.O.B: 18/10/1983
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: Central Defender

Strengths:

Marking, Tackling, Stamina, Work Rate, Positioning, Flair, Composure, Bravery, Anticipation, Aggresion, Jumping, Balance

Weaknesses:

Decisions, Acceleration, Concentration, Teamwork, Off the Ball,

Description: Centre-back
Personality: Fairly ambitious​

Last edited:
Reaction score
no doubt - he has good stats (even though his weak decisions, concentration, teamwork and acceleration are more than minor flaws). he wins lots of balls and headers and makes vital interceptions BUT his PPM make him only suitable for a direct aproach of the game. if you want to play posession based football: don't even think about him. he is also likely to lose the ball close to the own box (likes to play his way out of trouble + very poor decision making). he is the best player IRL of my favourite team and one of my favourite players (not in FM though) as well (see him as my profile picture) so i got to play him a lot but sooner or later i have to sell him as i HATE giving posession away easily. also he's not very cheap and for his asking price you could definately do better.

Banned
Reaction score
It was loading his hair, and I thought you posted a regen xD

Nice find. :)

Reaction score
Dont care how well he plays, Im buying him for his hair!

Reaction score
great player, well known though, one of my favourite Cb's in Fifa 11 :) he is a bit mistake prone on Fm11 :) always liked him though :)