Dicko1878

Reaction score
As some of you know from my Tim Cahill thread im currently playing as Everton and im looking for a defender to improve on my current defence and i came across this guy.

View attachment 122020

Anyone had any experiences with this guy? Also his Concentration is a bit low is that a major problem?

I brought him in an arsenal career he did what was needed and got on the score sheet the odd time but there's nothing OMFG about him, 5 million would be a good price but not much more.

He's a pretty solid player and did well for me. I got him in 3rd season so prices vary :p

signed him for wolves 2nd season, i use im as a left back thou. he's not settled to bad. but i do have other brazillian to help him settle. keep that in mind

Hi like autogoals in new patch, 3-4 in a season.

As some of you know from my Tim Cahill thread im currently playing as Everton and im looking for a defender to improve on my current defence and i came across this guy.

View attachment 122020

Anyone had any experiences with this guy? Also his Concentration is a bit low is that a major problem?
it look like he has the inferno in him, if you know what i mean^^)

he plays for "my" club and is in RL the best player in the squad. in FM he's a good defender BUT if you are playing possession based football you'll hate him. his PPM really suck. his low decision making seems to affect more his passing than his defensive play. he'll win lots of headers for you, win lots of balls and make vital interceptions but he'll also will often lose the ball lose the ball trying to play his way out of trouble or pass the ball directly to the opponent players (preferably in your team's box...). i'm a big fan of the RL player dante (see my profile picture) but in FM you'd have to ay more than 7m € for him and he just isn't worth it in the game - you could do much better for that money.

You can always play him as a limited defender, and he´s concentration and decisions doesn´t really mind there.g

he plays for "my" club and is in RL the best player in the squad. in FM he's a good defender BUT if you are playing possession based football you'll hate him. his PPM really suck. his low decision making seems to affect more his passing than his defensive play. he'll win lots of headers for you, win lots of balls and make vital interceptions but he'll also will often lose the ball lose the ball trying to play his way out of trouble or pass the ball directly to the opponent players (preferably in your team's box...). i'm a big fan of the RL player dante (see my profile picture) but in FM you'd have to ay more than 7m € for him and he just isn't worth it in the game - you could do much better for that money.

Cheers for that mate, He looks fantastic shame about the Concentration and decisions. Am i right in thinking he played for Standard Liege

Cheers for that mate, He looks fantastic shame about the Concentration and decisions. Am i right in thinking he played for Standard Liege

yeah, we've been really luck to get such a good player for less than 3m €. btw - i think in FM his real problem are his PPM. he didn't let me train them off but maybe you'll be more successfull.

yeah, we've been really luck to get such a good player for less than 3m €. btw - i think in FM his real problem are his PPM. he didn't let me train them off but maybe you'll be more successfull.

Yeah i remember he helped smack us (Everton) in UEFA cup haha ill sign him if the price is right like what PPMs would you change?

Yeah i remember he helped smack us (Everton) in UEFA cup haha ill sign him if the price is right like what PPMs would you change?

out of memory i'd say first get rid of "likes to play his way out of trouble" and then if possible "likes to play long range passes" as his passes hardly ever arrive to offensive players.

I bought him for my newcastle season, and in season 3 i made him my captain and he got better.

I had him challenge the GK on corners and he scored more than usual :)

Just wanted to make sure after a few games that it wasnt a one off but Yobo has a similar stat problem with decisions and concentration. Hes being doing extremely well for me and hes the screenshot of him:

View attachment 122418