Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Dantheman244 Taking On The Pentagon Challenge

Reaction score
Taking On The Pentagon Challenge

As the title says. I will be taking on the famous Pentagon Challenge. All I have to do is win all five champions leagues around the world, but starting unemployed and having Sunday league experience. I will update every 10 games or when something important happens.

2012/2013No Cups
16th League Position
2013/2014

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good luck with this, my attempt went south very quickly. Colorado have a good base if you can get it right transfer wise.

Reaction score
now i have finished the first season, i think this challenge might not take to long hopefully :s

Reaction score
First Season

Here is my profile and you can see i am unemployed and have Sunday league experience:
View attachment 311742

And almost straight away I got a job offer from Colorado, so it looks like i will start in the USA. But they are in last and we are half way through the season so no way can i get a good finish this year:
View attachment 311743

I have finished the season with a good run of form, and finishing in 16th. Next season I will make my target a Champions League spot as the team is good enough but the previous manager wasn't that good.

View attachment 311745View attachment 311746

Last edited:
Reaction score
Second Season

Colorado have decided that I am the manager to take the team forward by offering a new contract. So looks like North America will be the first challenge.

View attachment 311744

Last edited:
Reaction score
The first 10 games of the league have gone better than expected. I haven't even lost a single game yet.
View attachment 312384

And this form has put us quite high in the league standings.
View attachment 312385

I just hope the rest of my matches are like this. Then i will be in the champions league!​