Danthered :)

danthered

Banned
Reaction score
hey, not a new member as I used the site for downloads. New to forums though :).

14 from Wales.

Hobbies: Football
Xbox
Football Manager xD

i shall be sticking round, was always checking forums for players etc but never posted

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

If Football Manager didn't include you wouldn't be welcomed:p:D

and football wasn't welcomed? :p

hey, not a new member as I used the site for downloads. New to forums though :).

14 from Wales.

Hobbies: Football
Xbox
Football Manager xD

welcome 8-|

football manager should be top :p

Welcome danthered.

Enjoy FM-Base, any problems just let me or another of the staff know :)

Tut tut for the XBox bit.

Whereabouts in Wales are you from?

And welcome to the site ^^)

Tut tut for the XBox bit.

Whereabouts in Wales are you from?

And welcome to the site ^^)

i'm from Rhondda :)

btw whats with like the amatuer next to my name. and like people got first team, how do i change it?

btw whats with like the amatuer next to my name. and like people got first team, how do i change it?

it represents the number of posts you have made. The more posts, the more mportant a squad member you are, this isnt an invitation to spam though <)

premium members can customise their user title

You can't. You've got to be more active and keep posting (not spamming - two very different things on this site) and eventually it'll change to Backup, First Team, Star Player etc.

OR if you donate you can change it to whatever you want.. something for you to think about there ;)

And btw, I'm from Kidwelly (A)

EDIT: Jake beat me there :$

ah right thanks for letting me know :)
football manager all day beats school :p you gotta love sick days :D

by posting on the forum, it correlates to the amount of posts you have, more posts / better title next to your name.