Darío Conca Attacking Midfielder Centre/ MC - Guangzhou

SLR1987

Reaction score
First time 'Player' poster, so forgive if there are any mistakes :)

Profile:

Name: Darío Leonardo Conca
D.O.B(Age): 11.5.1983(28)
Place of Birth: General Pacheco (Argentina)
International Career: Uncapped
Nationality: Argentinian
Languages Spoken: Spainish, Portuguese
Club: Guangzhou AMC/MC

I just noticed him after looking at an Agent's players, seems pretty awesome, although he's 28, looks like he has a few seasons left in his tank!

If anyone has had any experience with, or knows of this player, I'd like some info please :)

edt: Have scouted him, and he is 'extremely interested' in joining me at Wolves.

Screen Shots:
6367966E5BD5D965E78115377E13C902D8F61821

802E12A2CF5B94C851975668A19C999A47CBDD6F
4E5E68DA2F97C1ECE8B47C1977E474146E907736

Last edited:
yeah, he is a wonderful playmaker for a small budget to use.. you can use him as playmaker for your team.... best position is at amc with adv playmaker, attacking playmaker or terquista. if u play him at center midfield, u can put him as adv playmaker or deep lying playmaker.... i think i always buy him after i notice him at FM08...

He seems world class, only downside is, Guangzhou have given him a contract of nearly £85k p/w and obviously with Wolves, I ain't got that sorta money to shell out on a player per month! Can get him for £5 million though!

Yeah, the problem with him is the wages.... forgot about that.... have u try adjust your budget?

I did, also managed to get him down to £60k p/w which I think is awesome! He's coming at the end of the season!

nice.... he will be fan favorite in no time at Wolves...

He is my most trusted player! At my same he is 35 and my player/assistant manager, he has not been giving much playtime the last 2 seasons but he is an amazinge player and with good player around him he was runner up to world golden ball! I found Conca goofing around with my scouts and i at the same time found Walter Montillo, a awsome player;) Check him out.

Last edited:
Do you guys think I could retrain him for the wing? He looks like he's got all the stats!

I played with Quangzhu a while back mainly to use him as I never seem to have enough wages to get him otherwise.

He s great. Never gets injured. Murders whole teams by himself in the Chinese league as you'd imagine.

Incidentally Quanzhou also have Cleo who is an awesome target man, Muriqui who is a great attacking allrounder as well as a brazilian defender whose name escapes me who s also great.