Dario Conca- The Master of the Free Kick?

mking1992

Reaction score

I am sure this guy has been mentioned before as a great AMC, but christ alive can this guy strike a ball!
I have not seen any other player in FM14 score as many DFK's as he does, from as many different positions and distances! He's already scored 4 in 4 months (4 in 15 league appearances) hitting the woodwork 4 more times- and this is at the age of 35! (game time 2018) Can't imagine what he would have been like at the start.

Wondering if anyone else has had anyone as or more consistent?

Last edited:
On my save Xabi Alonso, Shaquiri and Bale scored quite a few... Wonder whether it is just the free kick taking attribute that comes into play and long shots? or whether decisions, flair composure etc have an effect?

Ive had players with 20 FK attribute and never score, so i'm trying to work out what combination equals goals.

Ive had players with 20 FK attribute and never score, so i'm trying to work out what combination equals goals.
Wow... there's hope yet for future generations.

Keep your head down kid. You'll get it soon enough ;)

Atli Sigurjonsson & Indridi Throlaksson have scored many free-kicks for me on my KR save.

Oscar is quite consistent with FKs, he scores at least 6 or so a season and some of them are incredible.

On the first patch Honda used to score me at least 10 goals a season from free kicks!