raull

Reaction score
Hi, i've get Dario Conca for 11M in my Bayern 1st season. His stats are fantastic, creativity, passing etc. but i don't know how he plays better? Any sugestions? My style is 4-2-3-1 (2 central midfielders, one left winger, right inside forward and attacking midfielder[Conca]) attacking and fluid. Sorry for my bad english.

i would just make him a advanced playmaker- center attacking mid. his teamwork isgood enoughand he can dribble pass and shoot. tellme how it goes, im thinking about getting him

WHAT... Muller in the Attacking Midfield position (AM-Attack Duty) is one of the best in the game, he's miles better than Conca if you use him right. If you insist, though ... trequartista.

WHAT... Muller in the Attacking Midfield position (AM-Attack Duty) is one of the best in the game, he's miles better than Conca if you use him right. If you insist, though ... trequartista.
Ye, but i've starting unemployed and someone has sold him..

yes, I´ve the same opinion...
in bayern you don´t need to buy any miedfilder, Strikers or wingers, but yes upgrade the defense... try Galeano for your defense

Yea i have Dario Conca for Rangers... got him for about £10million in 48 month installments and he is brilliant in Advanced Playmaker. Versatile aswell so try him out on the wings occasionally.

he was a beast for me in fm11 not tried him yet in fm12 but trequartista is his best position for me personnally

I use as him a CM in my china save along side Zheng Zhi, he tears apart the chinese league for fun, best player in asia!

I use as him a CM in my china save along side Zheng Zhi, he tears apart the chinese league for fun, best player in asia!

That's like me going over there and say I'm a giant among men. I'm 5'6", it's not difficult to be tall out there. Saying Conca's great when using him in China is not really anything to go by either.

Oh, hang on, China have the worlds tallest man - you get what I mean though.

I get the point! I was just saying hes a good player, although it dosent take a genius to figure that one out!