zJordan

Reaction score
Has anyone ever signed him? I've googled him and never had a single football manager result.. anyway, at the moment he's doing fantastic alongside Bony, I paid about ?3Million upfront for him and 2.5M spread over 12 months.

d1ee79938f20e0018e4d2647b2f1c0c5.png

His attributes are nothing amazing but he performs better than Wilfried Bony in my save, I play him upfront with Bony in my modified 4-2-2-2 (Artisan based) as an Advanced Forward. I mean his attributes are nothing amazing and his fee was peanuts for the performance he's given me.

fe5651db0f0f61571dac22adf7b0fc40.png

I rarely ever sign players like him because they won't improve my starting eleven, I signed him to be a backup in a 4-2-3-1 I was developing but it flopped so I panicked, Bony and himself are great together... there very similar with Bony being better in some areas. (Mental). Just bringing him to your attention if you ever need a cheap striker.

Last edited:
Im looking for a striker 2nd seaso at Norwich i might sign him he could do a job for a season or 2.

Yeah, he's brilliant with Max Meyer (Excellent wonderkid), Michu and Bony.

Meyer cost me ?8M upfront and ?15M spread over 48 months, not wage hungry neither.

17bb08cc73e91d270bf8177207457ebb.png

That's the lineup I would choose for every game if they were all fit., I'm just over halfway through the season, Meyer came in on 1st January, scored against a 2-0 win over United, Shelvey has been his backup since.

Last edited:
I signed him june 2014 on my Fulham save, he was quality until 32yo when he started declining. signed for 2.5 mil sold for 4mil and he was 32 when sold so a good price i think.

Just signed him for Ajax hopefully he makes a impact

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk