Darkatdawn´s Search Seek N Destroy aka SSND

Darkatdawn

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It gives me great joy to make this little piece of art available to all of you, and I am very confident to say that it works with any team IF.....

I´m joking (6)

The concept

My idea was to use View Profile: laffles - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats work in http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/75349-recreating-how-legends-play.html to any team advantage, and after some testing in several leagues,this is my tribute to his masterpiece.

The formation

View attachment 198550

3 godlike roles,enough to put rockets inside almost any team´s ***, yes, almost any team. You see, the tactic is not an attacking one, it is meant to control the game but not like Barcelona. The intention is to watch the opponent in the 1st minutes,see how they play and then take it from there.
What that means is, you will often conceive a goal or two due to the nature of how your team will aproach each game, and also, how hard the opposition wants to win of course. That is more noticable when playing against top teams or rival teams.
But dont judge the food before you taste it, most of the times when they score, you will score back and slowly take control of the game with percentages hitting 65% and even 85% at times. Again, this is not a Barcelona tactic in any way even tho it might taste like one sometimes.

Tested with the following teams :
Feyenoord MP 5th
Lille MP 9th
Real Madrid MP 2nd

View attachment 198551View attachment 198552View attachment 198553View attachment 198554

And to prove that the AI sucks, I used the tactic two seasons with Lille and won the tittle +cup de france with a few addictions. Didnt win it in the 1st season because the GK sucked and I used a lot of kids from time to time with mixed results. No new players came in for Feyenoord or Real Madrid.

Now you could argue, its RM, it´s easy!
Couldn´t disagree more, most if not all teams sit back at all times with deep lines that **** me off a lot, hard to break and exposure to counters is a curse.
Rest asure that it doesnt happen much with this tactic, most goals are rebounds or misinterceptions from the back line or a screamer from the 30 yards. Yeah, the opposition becomes ****** at you when they cant breath football, like sucks then you score.

View attachment 198561

If´s do´s and dont´s

Do sell the trash
Do buy determined players
Do build a team with personality
Do expand the trainning facilities
Do scout for gems
Do use your AM for OI before match
DO use your AM for the trainning issues

Don´t use ingame shouts
Don´t break your keyboard when you dominate stats across the board and still you draw
Don´t panic if the opposition scores a goal

If your using a low rated team, start from the defense when you buy players, get some loans in or even some transfered listed mofos that other teams dont want.

Tactic come in two flavours, classic and normal version, both of them have the Playmaker and target men selected but do not assign anyone to those roles, select none in the normal tactic version and do nothing on the classic version.

View attachment 198566
View attachment 198567

If you like the tactic please rate it, good luck and have fun (H)

I've tested it (the normal version) with Sporting CP.
Media Prediction 3rd - Finished 3rd. :)

On the positive side, from all tests I've done with the default Sporting CP squad, it got the best goal average (scoring 77 and conceding 19). 22 wins, 5 draws, 3 defeats. I did not win the title because Benfica had an outstanding 84 points, only one defeat against me!

Very good tactic. The attack is excellent and the defense is very solid as well. The only problem is that I draw some games I was expected to win. And in the end it made a difference.

Once again congrats for the excellent work.

Keep them coming! :)

I've tested it (the normal version) with Sporting CP.
Media Prediction 3rd - Finished 3rd. :)

On the positive side, from all tests I've done with the default Sporting CP squad, it got the best goal average (scoring 77 and conceding 19). 22 wins, 5 draws, 3 defeats. I did not win the title because Benfica had an outstanding 84 points, only one defeat against me!

Very good tactic. The attack is excellent and the defense is very solid as well. The only problem is that I draw some games I was expected to win. And in the end it made a difference.

Once again congrats for the excellent work.

Keep them coming! :)

LOL, os lagartos nem aqui ganham campeonatos :p

Seriously, thanks for testing the tactic, we all know that FM2012 is two days away, and players want to make the change fast, so this tactic will not get the attention it deserves.
I will be porting the tactic to FM2012 along with some other tactic I´m currently making.

Too bad you didnt won the Champ tho, still, thanks again for giving a go with it. Cheers

Great tactic...! :) super in defence and okay in offensive :) Try it out!