Darkatdawn´s Succubus - Warning, spoiler inside!

Darkatdawn

Reaction score
A very good day to everyone!
This is the brand new Fm12 tactic I have been working on since the dying age of Fm11. This is the best tactic I have made to date with this style of play and I really hope you all will experience the results and glory I have seen...

This tactic is proven to get you the results in a way that will knock your socks off! Starting off with the Manager of year award WITHOUT winning anything.

Could this be real? Are you ready for instant impact?

Let me tell you how....
I was still messing around with FM2011, choose a little team and a nonsense tactic. The results were surprising indeed, in fact, my team did not win vs the top division teams,well at least every time, but the performances were dazzling.
From ubber possesion to extreme no matter where they played. Possession values from a steady 60% upto a whooping 80% , all that without being a Barca tactic. Really, it amazed me how it was working so nice 90% of the times.

However, I had to tweak it more, was not enjoying seeing my left backs getting draged out of position and every time they tackled a running winger, it was a red card, LMAO.

Then it hit me, at the end of the season, I was presented with the Manager of the year award! At first I wondered if it was because the PT league does not have the "most improved team award" ( not sure about that, lol ), but then what was the reason besides a potential bug?

Simple explanation: I was managing a team with very low reputation and they were trashing teams left and right. Along the way to the 1st Division, they won a cup and two promotions, nothing special in my book but the game did not saw it like that.

All not good news, some injuries along the way, inexperienced players unable to play at top level, no budget whatsoever...list went on but the results were very very awesome.

Later on, I used the same tactic with a bigger team, Real Madrid, and yet again, the likes of Messi were reduced a mere 5.75 average ratio when playing against me every time.
Now, for you that likes clean sheets, yes there will be some instances of that but also keep in mind, that I play with a higher defense line, I play in their half!

What it mean is, a conceded goal will be unavoidable if your defenders suck, remember that you will be pressing high upfield and a mistake or interception will cause a counter attack that can be stopped by your keeper.

But moreover, a mature team will deliver results!

Results with different teams​

[video=youtube_share;Mk2j0APMok0]http://youtu.be/Mk2j0APMok0[/video]​

Opposition Instructions:​
None needed​

Match Prep:​
All done by your AM​

Pitch size​
Irrelevant​

Player Prefered Moves

You have to get the right players in to get the best out of your tactic, so with that in mind :

Train one of the midfielders to use the following PPM

Tries long range passes: The player will look to play long raking passes across the pitch.
Switches ball to other flank: Like to change the direction of attack with long lateral passes
Tries killer balls often: Probably the second most important PPM for any playmaker, requires good decision making, passing, flair and creativity, the player will look to make defence splitting passes.
Dictates Tempo: The Playmaker's PPM. This player will look to be you Maestro and control the game. A must for
any Xavi/Scholes wannabes
Comes deep to get ball: will drop off to create that little bit of space for himself and link with deeper players, particularly good for passing defensive midfielders and central midfielders, as it gives extra space to find the pass, and strikers as they drop away from their marker forcing him to hold position and possibly allow a shooting opportunity, or follow him and be dragged out of positions.

Train one of the strikers to use the following PPM :

Shoots with power: Goes for power over precision. Once hit, the ball stays hit and if it’s on target will more often than not beat the keeper
Plays with back to goal: Ideal for strong target men, but also useful strong complete forwards, and strong lone strikers (players like Drogba, Dzeko, Zigic etc.)
Dwells on ball: He will look slow the game down a little give himself extra time to pick out the pass
Likes to round keeper: Another good PPM for strikers, requires less technique and flair than Lob Keeper
Likes to try to beat offside trap: Plays right on the edge of defence. very good for quick poachers and number 9s, with good off the ball and anticipation, not useful if you don’t play many through balls

Players can lear up to 5 PPM and some will learn more than that, so choose your player wisely because stats is not always everything when it comes to buying.

I hope you enjoy using the tactic as much as I do, and even the occasion defeat that makes me lol in real life, I am sure you have great success with your minions.

Best of luck and have fun.