Darko True 4-3-3 - Possession and Goals - Works with All Level Teams

rogatsby

Reaction score
I previously posted a 4-2-3-1 tactic, and I was very pleased with it, but wide play really does not work very well with FM 14 14.2.1. So I decided to create a new tactic based on a 4-3-3 formation, which leaks less goals and has the same entertaining attacking play.

So here is my new 4-3-3. This is not a 4-5-1 just labeled as a 4-3-3. It is a TRUE 4-3-3: 4 defenders, 3 midfielders, 3 STRIKERS.

The philosophy is the same. Possession tactics (60% or better with full fluidity), short passing, working the ball into the box, and strikers moving into channels for through balls for easy finishes.

Since the tactic requires 3 strikers, you need a lot of them. Preferably, one who is sort of a creator (in the middle), and 2 quicker strikers on either side. Above all, you need quick side backs who can both attack and defend. But the tactic works for small and big teams.

Opposition Instructions: None.
Training: General (Balanced, Medium); Match Training: Attacking Movement, 30% match training.

That's it.

DOWNLOAD: Darko 4-3-3 Explosive

And just to emphasize, the results posted are from Swansea in my first season with them. So no superstar players.

How did you edit your tactic chart like that?

How did you edit your tactic chart like that?

Don't think that's intentional, looks like a bug (which I think can be sorted by clearing your cache).

Been trying this for a few matches, and my team's performance as been most impressive!! But still early days, let me try some more, and will post results later.

insane tactic, never had so many 5-0 in one season... it does falter against some opposition, I think it mihght have to do with the oppositon's formation, but when you prevail you trash them completely!!!

Would love to see results with other teams! Away games are a nightmare right now

insane tactic, never had so many 5-0 in one season... it does falter against some opposition, I think it mihght have to do with the oppositon's formation, but when you prevail you trash them completely!!!

Thanks for the feedback! In FM14, no one magic tactic will guarantee that you crush every opponent in every game, but a good tactic will help a lot. It's also important to get your team totally fluid with the tactic, and of course have the right players for the tactics. I think you will be pleased if you stick with it for a while.

Anybody tried with liverpool?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

playing quite well, defense corner is quite weak though, they had 6 corners and scored from 2....

what kind of results are people having? do you sell all your wingers or re-train them to strikers?

lol.
9th november, 7th december and 30th october means the same?

He is right look at the top of the SS all say 18th of December, even though the dates on the match are all different how weird

He is right look at the top of the SS all say 18th of December, even though the dates on the match are all different how weird

How's that weird? His in game date is 18th December so he went to his fixtures, opened up these matches from previous dates and screenshotted them.