Votes: 56 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyre Dude

Reaction score
(H)(H)This is my new skin its a mixture of a few different bits and some of my own. I need some feedback on this skin i would love to improve it:D
here you go then and shall i post it on this website?
FEEDBACK please :O Please tell me if there is any errors and i will fix them
any suggestions welcome

thank you to the makers of the skin i used.(H)

Logo on the first picture is customazible

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Post It M8
But I think You Should Take The Villa Badge Off Of The Start-Up Screen And Change It With Just A General Football Manager 1 Or Even the England Badge

I like it. The things that I think should be changed are...

The quicklinks icons look a bit out of place on the skin.

The scoreboard on the match screen is too plain.

great thank you very much i shall improve then right away.download and have a fiddle with it and tell what i could improve on it.:p

8-|Which one i need your opion guys there are three options
Please Say 1, 2 Or 3 Please
Suggestions on my skin welcome
This is on the scoreboad!

Is This it can i improve on anything else guys i think im done :D
lol suggestions stioll needed to improve though.
Here is the actuall thing ENJOY All.
There are a few customazible options to tweak with for advanced users.​

SUGGESTIONS WELCOME

This is for Hamilton Heres A Wycombe One :p:D
Any Ones Welcome

I like the look of this skin thanks m8 if i can get my skins loading up i may try this one rather than using flex. nice job. also hope you picked #3 for the scoreboard as that looked better.

thanks m8 i did choose number 3 lol
to download click on skin on right hand side and mine should be there

i got t downloaded alright m8 its just that when i load them up in game it ust stays on loading skin up and i have to quit - i left it on overnight loading at it was still loading this morning :( ps well done to villa last night :p gave me a good game to watch against cska although you deserved a win.

yeah i went to see if live at VILLA PARK
Villa was all over them and the skin make sure you havent rename anything in the whole skin even the name of it

i havent c hanged anything its happening with other skins aswell mate i will mess around and try. are you going over to moscow ? i hope you guys take 4th spot and hopefully fight your way to the final of the uefa you deserve it.

Looks good im in need of a change my old 1 is getting boring

I like it think it looks better than any of the other skins i've seen to be honest. You should post it on here for people like meeee to download.

Just out of interest, is there any way to get the background pictures to change image by screen like on the old school champ managers?

yes if you go in C:\Documents and Settings\Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds
and change the background you want to be to default =)

ta mate thats a really nice back ground and ill definatly use it

yes if you go in C:\Documents and Settings\Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\darkuesrising\graphics\backgrounds
and change the background you want to be to default =)

I mean like it having changing pictures rather than a default 1 pic? Like on old Champ managers it had pics of the old Champ Man team on the pitch etc and all sorts of other ****?

yes you can go to prefences display click show backgrounds (firstly download the pack you want) and save

Hey i like the style of this skin, as for suggestions and changeability wondered if you could change the font as always wanted to try having Eras Bold ITC as the font? i ask this as i really can't create a skin as don't have the tools and correct ways! sorry to cause trouble, if not possible no worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.