Darlofan97

Reaction score
Hey guys im being Darlington fc in Fm 2011 because I support them.

Obviously with a big 25,000 all - seater stadium and with gates of 2-3 thouzand people a game iam going to be losing money.

Can anyone recommend me money saving ways on FM 2011 please.

images

P.S Thats our MASSIVE stadium big innit for the conference!!!

Sounds obviuous but try getting some loan players in rather than buying players, plus would this bring in more fans?? Im not sure if this happens, in real life it would?

You could always add managers and buy your **** players off you for pathethic amounts of money haha but thats just cheating :)

look at your staff see what money they are on and if they have good stats if they dont get rid off them and get cheaper better staff, also just try and get promoted then you will get more season tickets and matchday tickkets sold.

Dont the team close the stadium down to 10k on match days?? (Or something similar)

Anyway, try your hardest to get promotion and operate in a loss (with free loans) to get out of the season.

You could also try arranging a friendly with some prem teams and try and get them to fill the stadium out (same for cup runs)

Thread is from a week ago...

I'm also started with Darlington. Nobody wants to join me. I'm just bought Nathan Luscombe.. and don't have a good keeper

Im darlington too i bought about 10 players so sort of made a new team got promoted 1st season

Darlo have no money in the 1st season (I'm trying my hand at LLM as I found my usual Barca/Arsenal games a little inevitable), so I guess you mean free transfers? Any solid RM, RB or CB you found who'd join a BSP side?:)

Yea, Try Simon Whaley for RM or Ashley Corker for RB and train Liam Hatch to play at CB.

try organising a friandly with boro they your parent club so more chance

u shud release all the under 18s u wont need them and some of the reserves, promoted tommy wright to 1st team and realse some 1st team players eg only have 2 golies