Reaction score
Evening all,

just needed a quick nudge in the right direction...

how do i start a file with english leagues active all the way down northern league division one? would like to start as hometown Darlington and work my way (hopefully) back into the football league after their 6 division relegtion due to financial struggle?

any help greatly appreciated

jonny

Evening all,

just needed a quick nudge in the right direction...

how do i start a file with english leagues active all the way down northern league division one? would like to start as hometown Darlington and work my way (hopefully) back into the football league after their 6 division relegtion due to financial struggle?

any help greatly appreciated

jonny

Have you downloaded a databas containing these leagues but dont know how you "use it" or are you just looking for one ?

Mate it werent 6 division lol. We got relegated from BSP for being in bottom 3 then got relegated another 3 divisions because the FA is run by a bunch of c...

It's got nothing to do with the FA being a bunch of anything. The rules are there for everyone. Two words have everything to do with where Darlington are now, and they are "George Reynolds".

It's got nothing to do with the FA being a bunch of anything. The rules are there for everyone. Two words have everything to do with where Darlington are now, and they are "George Reynolds".

TBH it werent just him is was a number of things. We were in trouble before that. The FA are a bunch of something they have different rules for different leagues. Why should the prem and football league have 1 rule and non league have a lot harsher rules? Because they are to big to fail

TBH it werent just him is was a number of things. We were in trouble before that.

Granted, it was the development of Feethams and building the East Stand that ended up being the start of the financial issues, but it was the decisions made after Reynolds arrived that just snowballed the whole situation.

Feethams was fantastic and completely fit for purpose at that time. His ideas were just complete fantasy and ultimately put the club on the path to ruin.

Have you downloaded a databas containing these leagues but dont know how you "use it" or are you just looking for one ?

on the editor I find both the club and their league, which is set as active, I just dont know to start a game with it