baboonbottom

Reaction score
morning,

i have just started a game with Darlington hoing to get the to the premier league in around 8 years or less. i knew they had a 10 point deduction and were in a financial mess, however i did not realise there was a transfer embargo! i couldn't sign any players at all, however about 2 weeks into the game it said the debt was paid and normal transfer activity could resume, however i still cannot buy any players whenever i complete a signing it just comes up and says transfer could not be completed! does anyone know why this is? or if and when i will be able to sign, otherwise i face a major struggle with a tiny squad full of young players!?!?

cheers in advance

BUMP

I too would like to know this? Im 7 games into my season, no more transfer embargo, takeover is completed, and the new chairman has even injected 400k into running costs... yet whenever a player agrees to a contract or loan move, it just say transfer could not be confirmed? Anyone know why this could be or is it a glitch?

I've just started a season as Darlington and I'm in exactly the same position with the embargo being lifted and still not being able to sign anyone. My squad is really limited as I had to release quite a few players to reduce the wages.
Does anyone have a clue as to why I still can't sign players?

i think they got a transfer ban for two years for breaking the rules.