Robert Owen

Reaction score
i have started a career with Darlington and i released all my youth players and reserves and some first team players.
The players i keeped where
Sam Russell (goalkeeper)
Adam Quinn (defender)
Ian Miller (defender) club captain
Greg Taylor (defender)
Dan Burn (defender)
Jamie Chandler (midfielder)
Marc Bridge-Wilkinson (midfielder)
Liam Hatch (forward)
Tommy Wright (forward)

Who could i sign so i can win promotion back to the football league at the first time of asking?

i have started a career with Darlington and i released all my youth players and reserves and some first team players.
The players i keeped where
Sam Russell (goalkeeper)
Adam Quinn (defender)
Ian Miller (defender) club captain
Greg Taylor (defender)
Dan Burn (defender)
Jamie Chandler (midfielder)
Marc Bridge-Wilkinson (midfielder)
Liam Hatch (forward)
Tommy Wright (forward)

Who could i sign so i can win promotion back to the football league at the first time of asking?

Febian Brandy and Gifton Noel-Williams, hands down. Free Transfers, Both L1 Quality.

I signed Cheeseman...he's ok but not as great as you said guess it was just your save(s).;)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Took a lot of re-arranging the team and finances before I could sign Brandy...totally worth it tho with 5 goals in his first 5 games!!

Try to sign Rory Loy (ST) from Rangers...also Adil Boukhari (AML), Michael Liddle (on loan DL) an d try for Byron Webster, he is a top defender for L2...he scores a lot from corners...check out loan listed players and free players from France...one good player is Pierre Planus (AMC) and Michele Pini (DR) from Lumezzane (he's transfer-listed and asking price 1.5K euro)...i hope i helped...

Check out Man v.1 lower league short list extremely helpful full of great bargins