Darm Narrow counter Stuff (Marseille 1st 86 Pts + Winner Cup + Final CL first year)

Tartuffe

Reaction score
Hi,

View attachment 397259

The idea of the tactic was to have a solid def and attack fast and strong in counter
I choosed 4 Defensive dutie in def + one DC in Cover dutie to conceed less pass behind the back of my defender

The Defensive midfielder is here to hassle opponent and cover possession from deep, while the DLP support is there to hassle + make the link between def and attack

The attack organisation is clear, give ball in the space, the F9 roaming and creating space for both IF wich stand wild and treq can easily feed... they all feed each other in fact, goal are well spread.

training is Team Cohesion very high + tactic only, until the blue bar of team cohesion is full and the tactic is 100% fluid only then i move to team cohesion Normal + def poisitioning (rest before match but no rest after match + one click on right for intensity of match prep.) i can change the focus of match prep beside strong or weak opponent... individual training, focus on the role the player play in the team, intesive focus.

I use classic teamtalks. and NO OI'S

I give some screenshots from a Season i played with this tactic, i played 100% of the match with this tactic, 100% plug and play.

Ligue 1 ranking + Ligue 1 games :

View attachment 397257 View attachment 397249 View attachment 397248

Champions League Table: Cup Table:

View attachment 397247 View attachment 397251

Players : (IF's and TREQ)

treq: IF's:
View attachment 397256 View attachment 397255View attachment 397254

Corners DEF settings are good .

View attachment 397246

But offensive, not so good, enjoy testing your own stuff for this part :) .

View attachment 397245

Download Link :

View attachment 397253

PS: Sorry for my bad english
PS2: transfer window
View attachment 397250
Gl&hf

Last edited: