Darmz FM 2014 Update, Attributes/Transfers, First Release

darmz

Reaction score
Darmz FM 2014 Update, Attributes/Transfers, Version 2 now!!

Hello all, I have been making custom databases for friends for around 5 years now however i never released them to the public, I have decided this year with steam workshop coming in i will upload my database for everyone to use.

This is the Second! release with over 7216 changes, I am open to any feedback people want to add, also note I have Reduced the quality of regens in the game for the future to make the game slightly harder!! This has been tested to work in previous versions of FM and doesn't ruin the future game just makes the chances that a 195-200 pot kid will be less likely, you still find a lot of 170-180s......also note that the current youth have been improved so the best players for the next few years are more likely to be REAL players than the regens created in 2014. Also have added the stars of U17 World Cup

BARE IN MIND THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS, please feel free to critique me how you see fit, I have used various sources/stats to change the player attributes 90% of changes are done with real background work on the player.

You will find player transfers (I.e Honda & Rami to Milan In Jan) as well as a host of player attribute changes, Transfer Budgets, Debts, Plus new players/chairman added accordingly (I.e Inter's new Chairman)

Also Note : I have boosted the CA on MANY Youngsters, this is to ensure the real stars of the future will "make it" as the AI forces them to be neglected and the only fix I have for this is to give them slightly higher CA than some people may like.

Thank you very much for reading my post and I hope you enjoy the database!

If you use my database for any further editing/custom updates please at least give some sort of credit, however I have no love for anybody that straight up plagiarises my work, infact if anybody wants to form any sort of partnership please contact me to discuss it thank you.

Here is the File on FMBase now : Darmz Update Full Transfers, Wonderkids, Budgets - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

View attachment 457558

Last edited:
I checked for PSG and it's very nice !! Verrati, Maxwell, Budget... But, please... Marquinhos is Brazilian AND portguese, change it :)

I checked for PSG and it's very nice !! Verrati, Maxwell, Budget... But, please... Marquinhos is Brazilian AND portguese, change it :)

will do for the updated release mate, thanks for the feedback!

thanks for the feedback guys! will keep working on this and release an update in the next few days

Why Nawalka in Gornik Zabrze ? Can u transfer he to Poland National Team ?

Pogba have good statistic etc ?

OK are u release new update ?

Last edited:
Has been updated to release version 2!! now with 7216 Changes!!!

Last edited:
Transfers done ? Nawalka in Poland National Team ?

anybody got any feedback or anything that i missed? thanks

is there supposed to be transfers and facepack, because i downloaded and started a new game, and there are no faces ans such

its just a data update, with transfers, attributes etc