Darren Ferguson : Continuing the Ferguson Legacy

Gavinwwe

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this story will follow the path of Alex son David I will be starting in june 2012 As manager of United But will have History at like peterborough Be warned this ain't your normal story !!

Friday 1st june 2012

8:00 AM - I Work up to my Phone going off at the side of my bed On the phone was Peterborough Chairman Mr MacAnthony " Daz i need to see you right away meet me at my office at half past 8".
I Agreed to Meet him He was Probably ****** after what happened Last week between me and Kevin..

8:30 AM - I Left his Office Thinking about the fight and the contract they offered Me I had to ring somone I Know That will help me...

9:00 AM - I Rung My Father asking for his advice The convo went on for Hours...

Darren: Father i Got offered a 4 Year deal at peterborough..
SAF: Son I'm Glad you rung I want you to become Manager of Man Utd The Board and David Wanted different thing's leading to the sacking of David...
Darren: ....I....Am Shocked that david was sacked He did a great Job at United...
SAF: I gotta go to a board meeting Ring me when you decided Ok Son...
Darren: Ok I will talk to the wife and Kids... * I Hung the phone up and rushed into the kitchen where the wife was cooking Lunch I told her about peterborough and then Dad offering me the United Job We talked... It was agreed it was the right move to do...

11:00 AM - I arrived at the Peterborough HQ On my way to meet the Board and Chairman It only took a few Min's to decide My future at Peterborough....

View attachment 376352
MANCHESTER UNITED APPOINT FERGUSON
Press Conference
Rep: So David How dose it feel to be the manager of Your fathers Former club
Daz: It's a great feeling Its something My father wanted and Hes the DOF OF United..
Rep: Reports Are coming through that Wenger Wants rooney & Suarez At Arsenal Can we get your thoughts??
Daz: Didn't Dreamworks and Disney Stop Shrek Productions ???
Conference man: That is all thank you

Transfer's In
View attachment 376414 View attachment 376415

Neal maupay - Great youth Player Heard alot about him Lookin for him to Become a club Legend

Ademilson - Great Striker Hopefully he will become better than Rooney & RVP

P.S I will Listen to the readers with transfers etc

I'm sorry this is the last you will hear of me writing stories Thanks for the ppl who followed