Darren Fletcher as RB?

• Thread starter Thread starter ReDevils
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5K
Barry??? Ha ha ha ha

Lol he is a good player though, I do admit Fletcher is a fantastic player, but not the best in the world XD Fletch is a bit like me, a niggly little c*nt (A)

Best CM in the world?

*Sigh*... Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Kaka, Essien, Mascherano, Diarra, Toulalan, Lucho Gonzalez, Yaya Toure, Felipe Melo, Xabi Alonso, Veloso, Moutinho...

Any more?

Okay, let's get down to this. Iniesta and Xavi are attacking players with little defensive responsibility, totally different player from Fletcher. Fabregas is a creative midfielder, different from Fletcher too. Kaka is an attacking midfielder, totally off. Essien is the best defensive midfielder in the world so I concede this. Mascherano? Did you even watch his games this season? I would dare say that Fletcher is 3x better than Mascherano this season in the games they featured. Diarra? If you're talking about Lassana Diarra than I think yes, he is better defensively, but he still have to improve his passes. Toulalan, ermm, too much FM? Lucho Gonzalez, Veloso and Moutinho is a consequence of you playing too much FM, amirite? Felipe Melo? The golden bin of the Serie A winner? You serious? Yaya Toure, well, had he played that much this season? Xabi Alonso had been abysmal for Real Madrid as well.

So who else? Pirlo, Barry, Gerrard, Lampard, Gattuso? Pirlo is a deep lying playmaker, totally different player from Fletcher. Barry? He is a solid CM, nothing more than that. Gerrard is the best box to box midfielder in the world (maybe not this season), so no competition there as well. Lampard is more attacking, tell me when Lampard is actually defending more than attacking mmkay? Gattuso? The guy that got himself sent off easily (not that he was doing anything constructive when he was on the field anyway) and let his own team steamrolled by Inter Milan in the derby at the start of this season and then was dropped and his replacement Ambrosini played so much better in his position?

Anymore to add? Stop listing players that are good in FM too by the way. I don't want someone to tell me Anthony Annan is better than Fletcher.

Best CM in the world?

*Sigh*... Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Kaka, Essien, Mascherano, Diarra, Toulalan, Lucho Gonzalez, Yaya Toure, Felipe Melo, Xabi Alonso, Veloso, Moutinho...

Any more?

Sorry Mike but I think Veloso, Moutinho, Toulalan and Melo are heavily FM influenced. None of these players have shown anything in real life that could put them up with the others on that list.

Also Frank Lampard is a glorified goalscorer (H)

Best CM in the world?

Any more?

*Sigh*.... Veloso? Moutinho? Melo? Toulalan? Gonzalez? Barry? De jong? Are you lot on drugs? Fletcher is not one of the best but better than most you stated.

ngog is a striker mate, fletcher is an over rated cm, de jong better anyday and so is barry and theyre not the best in the world, anyway i wouldnt put him out of position

Lol this post makes you look like an Underrated Idiot tbh. Like i said all City players are underrated, rest all are overrated.

Best CM in the world?

Any more?
Maybe the first 5 but Fletcher is much betterr than ******* Lucho Gonzalez and Miguel Veloso oO)

Best CM in the world?

Any more?

Mascherano is a DM,
Lucho is pants,
Diarra who?
Melolllll??

Veloso moutinho plays in mighty league you know..

cant believe NO ONE has put PAUL SCHOLES!!!! up there with xavi iniesta fabregas.. scholes is stil the best passer about! pfffffft,. .. still the worst tackler also lol.

Mascherano is a DM,
Lucho is pants,
Diarra who?
Melolllll??

Veloso moutinho plays in mighty league you know..

Lucho is pants?
Diarra is good, defensively.
Melo.. I agree, Melo sucks donkey ***.

But, that statemente about Veloso, and Moutinho... Look, Veloso was supposed to join ManUTD several times in his career, you guys never wanted to pay his release clause. Dumb move, imo, as he is intelligent, good with and off the ball, has good positioning, great free-kicker, and a **** of a shooter. He is playing in Serie A, for Genoa, a club who is gradually forming a Champions League team. About Moutinho, he is playing for Porto, as much as it costs me to say it, one of the best clubs in Portugal AND Europe, won Champions League a few years ago, and consistly wins the portuguese League.

Their quality decreases because they don't play in Premier League? Bit arrogant nah?

On topic, played Fletcher as a RB in some of the PES series, could work in FM.

Best CM in the world?

Any more?

With the exception of kaka,iniesta being attacking mids/trequartistas.
xavi,fabregas,gonzalez,moutinho being more as playmakers.
mascherano,diarra,toulalan,toure,melo,alonso,veloso and essien as holding mids/defensive mids.

Fletcher is a pure box to box midfielder. he has tracked back 60 yards to tackle opponents, and has made several runs into the box to score crucial headers.

With all due respect for the players you have mentioned, Fletcher is pure class and a brilliant player. Why are some of you hating him so much is a little confusing, seeing as how his performance in the last few seasons were pretty brilliant.

Back