Darren Fletcher?!?!?

FC Shorty

Reaction score
I have just been offered 13mil for Fletcher. I will get 2.4mil up front and the rest will be paided over 24 months. He is my 3rd choice midfielder behind Carrick and Hargreaves. What should I do and if I do sell him, who should I replace him with?

How much transfer money have u got?
Id personally sell him and sign Veloso and Mountinho

Well if you have 63 million sell sell sell sell

bring in
Camacho
palombo
veloso
hamsik

I have just had a bid accepted by Sporting for Miguel Veloso, so I will probaly sell him

Ask for the money upfront and sell

i would just sell, because sometimes when you ask for the money up front they reject the bid and negotations

I Sell Darren Fletcher To Manchester City For £30,000,000 At The Start Of The 1st Season (H)

It doesn't matter if you get paid the money over a certain amount of months, you'll get the money in full anyway. But sell him, £13M is a fantastic profit.

this may sound stupid but how do i offer a player to clubs, cause when i try to add clubs it just says add-all human clubs

this may sound stupid but how do i offer a player to clubs, cause when i try to add clubs it just says add-all human clubs

Either right-click the player's name, or go to his profile, and in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen is like a little menu of options, and one of them is Offer To Clubs.

Either right-click the player's name, or go to his profile, and in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen is like a little menu of options, and one of them is Offer To Clubs.

I know this, it's just that when I go to add clubs it just says (on the drop down
menu) add all human clubs, I click on that and nothing happens

I know this, it's just that when I go to add clubs it just says (on the drop down
menu) add all human clubs, I click on that and nothing happens

You cannot choose who you want to offer to, if that's what you mean. Read the above reply.

fletcher can be very useful hard worker and a good passer i think hes worth more than 13 mil on the game hes a good back up